Hamshire-Fannett @ Silsbee/Silsbee wins 54-7

Tonight is Senior Night at Tiger Stadium as the Silsbee Tigers will play host to the Hamshire-Fannett Longhorns in 21-3A district action. It will be a BIG night at Tiger Stadium as the seniors on the football, band, cheerleading, and drill teams will be honored tonight. Also, the unveiling of the Wall of Fame will take place at halftime tonight with the first two inductees, James Hunter and William Graham, to be honored also.

I will be going solo tonight so there will be no pregame as I will be down on the field before the game to stand along side my son who is a senior. I will be back up in the box in time to start the broadcast a little before kickoff time, which is 7:30pm. So, please bare with me. Just click the link some time close to 7:30.

Hamshire-Fannett @ Silsbee, right here at SETXsports.com!!!

Mike Sanchez, SETXsports.com broadcaster

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

[quote name="Ron Burgundy" post="691881" timestamp="1256962295"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=61563.msg691873#msg691873 date=1256962006]
Silsbee won 54-7.
[/quote]

No they didn't, I was there.
[/quote][quote author=CATS80 link=topic=61563.msg691885#msg691885 date=1256962391]
You musta Left early ;D
[/quote]
Or Maybe you went left at the y in Lumberton instead of to the right. On your way there. ;D

I was hoping the HF team that played HJ so tough was going to show up but they did not. The same issues
that plagued us all season was on display Friday Night, poor special teams, poor offense, poor defense, poor blocking just a poor poor performance by the Horns. I am not taking anything away from Silsbee as they have an excellent squad and I wish them well in representing 21-3A in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124