kville class

khs1

we are sorry about all the trash that has been said on this website and now people are turning on kirbyville.... the people that are talking like that are not on our team and should not implicate the way that we, as players, feel. everyone is talking about how bigheaded kirbyville is but guess what??? we still practice and work for every game and do not go into any of them thinking or knowing we are going to win.... just hope for the best.... good luck to EVERYBODY in our district.... it will be a fun year and i look forward to the games... but please dont state that kville is bigheaded when there are only a certain one or two people talking like that... it reminds me of them few lumberton people that were on here a couple of weeks ago and it is really annoying and rather embarrasing to our football team and community......

we are sorry about all the trash that has been said on this website and now people are turning on kirbyville..........

I appreciate your post. Thanks. You are right about the hard work necessary. Even teams with all the talent in the world can still be beaten on any given night.

But we do know that it is only one or two posters talking silly, and our comments are directed to that poster. We are NOT turning on Kirbyville, even though it might seem that way.

I still pull for KV in the playoffs even though Jasper continually has to put up with celebrations from that KV poster whenever Jasper stumbles. I even went to one of your playoff games last year. :) Unfortunately, I must have jinxed you. :oops: Sorry.

No problem, khs.

Barbers Hill has Jody and Barker, so at least your school's poor representation is only half that number of people. We know "balla" doesn't speak for Kirbyville, just like the aforementioned clowns don't do the same for BH (thank goodness for them). Heck, those two just wish their team can become good enough to beat a team like Kirbyville, after two years of playoff losses. :D:D:D

Don't sweat it. We know Kirbyville has a good team and will be a factor in the district. Looking forward to Oct. 6.

I grew up in Kirbyville, graduated Class of 1985 (which means ... good grief ... I turn 40 this year!) ...

I can attest after having spent 20-plus years as a newspaper sports writer dealing with high school football fans and coaches from all over Southeast Texas, Kirbyville is among the classiest.

It's a shame a few bad apples can cast a dark hue over an entire program. For those who know better, Kirbyville is a great place to live and a fine place to attend school.

For those of you who don't know Kirbyville, you should give it a second look.

No problem' date=' khs.

Barbers Hill has Jody and Barker, so at least your school's poor representation is only half that number of people. We know "balla" doesn't speak for Kirbyville, just like the aforementioned clowns don't do the same for BH (thank goodness for them). Heck, those two just wish their team can become good enough to beat a team like Kirbyville, after two years of playoff losses. :D:D:D

Don't sweat it. We know Kirbyville has a good team and will be a factor in the district. Looking forward to Oct. 6.[/quote']

And WOS has griff :lol: Give it up man, Let it go!

your whinning is amusing though :lol:

I'm just trying to give some assurance to khs that we understand his dilemma. It's not his fault that there's one bad apple in the bunch.

BHFAN, get real for once. My comments have been nowhere near the kinds of things kvilleballa, Jody, and Barker have stated. Let's look at a small sampling of things these three people have said, shall we...

1) Picking WO-S to lose every time they step on the field.

2) Saying that BH was going to give WO-S some "real competition", then constantly backtracking by saying "scrimmages don't count†(oh, but they would have "counted" in your mind if BH had won).

3) Saying WO-S is “overratedâ€.

4) Saying WO-S "isn't a factorâ€.

5) $*%#@!! (words that can’t be repeated).

Go look at my past posts. I have never made inflammatory remarks about what WO-S would do to other teams...nor have I constantly picked other teams to lose for no other reason than spite...I've not made ridiculous predictions about games...and I've used no foul language...so, if you'll use a little common sense, you'll see there is no comparison between my posts and those of kvilleballa, Jody, and Barker. Those three are in a class by themselves.

What's amusing is that when you don't like something that is said you like call it "whining". That's weak...think of something a little less childish next time.

Again take a pill and go see your therapist. :shock: You are a Whiner plain a simple. If you would just let it go then it would be gone!!! The other WOS posters at least on this board have let it go why can't you. What will it take??? :?: Would you like me to round up those that you despise and we can have a cage match? :lol: Would that please you???? 8)

BHFAN wrote: Again take a pill and go see your therapist. You are a Whiner plain a simple. If you would just let it go then it would be gone!!! The other WOS posters at least on this board have let it go why can't you. What will it take??? Would you like me to round up those that you despise and we can have a cage match? Would that please you????

Congratulations on keeping this "whine fest" going.

Please...spare me the silly "let it go" theme. There is nothing to "let go" of. You made the comparison of me to kvilleballa, and that's what you've turned this into. I guess you don't see the difference between proper English and the way he speaks, nor do you see his dazed and confused remarks about the football teams he spoke of. The most confusing thing of all is why I'm bothering to reason with you.

Let's see if you can "let it go".

BHFAN wrote: Again take a pill and go see your therapist. You are a Whiner plain a simple. If you would just let it go then it would be gone!!! The other WOS posters at least on this board have let it go why can't you. What will it take??? Would you like me to round up those that you despise and we can have a cage match? Would that please you????

Congratulations on keeping this "whine fest" going.

Please...spare me the silly "let it go" theme. There is nothing to "let go" of. You made the comparison of me to kvilleballa' date=' and that's what you've turned this into. I guess you don't see the difference between proper English and the way he speaks, nor do you see his dazed and confused remarks about the football teams he spoke of. The most confusing thing of all is why I'm bothering to reason with you.

Let's see if you can "let it go".[/quote']

I just did and man did it stink :shock:

Back to the topic, sorry kville for the highjack! Givem hell in district yall look to have another good team this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn