High island vs Colmesneil/ Colmesneil Wins, 12-6!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TheCardinalFan" post="693115" timestamp="1257045425"]
Congrats to the Bulldogs, good luck next week against the Rebels.  You know they were watching tonight!
[/quote]

It seems all of the coaches were there, and several players. They seemed to enjoy hollaring for HI and to the referees when they thought a call wasn't made correctly.

[quote name="grad88" post="693141" timestamp="1257046563"]
Huh.... where was all that dominating speed? That speed that is so
overwhelming that Evadale better give up before they step on the
field?  12 - 6 way to take it to them HI. :D :D :D
[/quote]

The extremely soggy field seemed to impact both teams tonight. In spite of that, it turned into a great fb game. I don't think you should worry about Evadale giving it up before they step out unto the field.....they were all there studying the Bulldog players. So, I'm sure they are going to try their hardest. A win is a win is a win.

[quote name="Colmesneilfan1" post="693087" timestamp="1257044491"]
Thanks to AggiesAreWe for the coverage...hope you had a good time and enjoyed a good game.....
[/quote]

Had a great time, with some great food. Loved the gumbo!!

Thanks for the hospitality, hope to see you guys real soon.

Good luck!

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="693205" timestamp="1257049646"]
[quote author=Colmesneilfan1 link=topic=61332.msg693087#msg693087 date=1257044491]
Thanks to AggiesAreWe for the coverage...hope you had a good time and enjoyed a good game.....
[/quote]

Had a great time, with some great food. Loved the gumbo!!

Thanks for the hospitality, hope to see you guys real soon.

Good luck!
[/quote]

Thanks for the updates!!!!

Great job last night guys.  I know you came out on the wrong end of things, but you fought all the way to the very end.  You guys have made great strides all year long.  But now its time to get ready for the Sharks and everyone knows how a rival game goes.  Go get em boys

[quote name="Dogpack Fan" post="693132" timestamp="1257045891"]
[quote author=TheCardinalFan link=topic=61332.msg693115#msg693115 date=1257045425]
Congrats to the Bulldogs, good luck next week against the Rebels.  You know they were watching tonight!
[/quote]

It seems all of the coaches were there, and several players. They seemed to enjoy hollaring for HI and to the referees when they thought a call wasn't made correctly.
[/quote] :-\

[quote author=TheCardinalFan link=topic=61332.msg693115#msg693115 date=1257045425]
[/quote]

[/quote]

we were there to watch watch good football.  who cares who was being yelled at and for what.
It will be a good show down between the Rebs & the Dogs.

I gurantee you will be HOLLERING Friday night.  !      ! !  ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :o

Guest Burkeville Chronicle
Not sure if the Reb coaches and players were yelling at refs..kinda seems far fetched to me...even if they were..can you blame them???? If another teams' loss means we would win district then I would yell at refs too. ......that aside, I still think the Bulldogs win a squeaker in Evadale on Friday.

[/quote]

[/quote]Just to clear up this statement, I assure you that neither Evadale's coaches nor players were yelling or hollaring at the refs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124