High island vs Colmesneil/ Colmesneil Wins, 12-6!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Colmesneilfan1" post="689915" timestamp="1256864185"]
You might hit it lucky...the guys up there have been known to bring gumbo.....
[/quote]

Are you saying I should just skip the Texas Star Cafe and get my fill in the pressbox?

Let me know for certain. I am all about the gumbo. ;D

[quote name="grad88" post="690057" timestamp="1256871715"]
High Island will need to [b]bring it[/b] big time.  Anything is possible.  No team in this
district is unbeatable.  Come on HI show em what you got.  Take down the mighty
Bulldogs.   Gonna be a great battle, hope it's without any injuries.
[/quote]

As a fellow graduate of 88, I have to agree with you.  I hope the Cardinals bring a big ole bag of butt whoopin up to Colmesneil.  It would be a true fright night if the Cardinals could pull of the upset.  I am sure Coach Davis, Crews and the rest of the staff have discussed this with their players all week.  It will take some grit, determination and pride for the Fighting Cardinals.  You can do this Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck tonight!                        Go CARDINALS!!!

PS:  The Rebels will be there to watch the Cardinal attack and should be able to capitalize on it next week.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="692835" timestamp="1257036469"]
[quote author=justryansmom link=topic=61332.msg692828#msg692828 date=1257036266]
Since I am not at the game as I had planned, can you tell me if the HI boys did their HAKA?  ;D
[/quote]

Yes they did. Pretty cool!
[/quote]

;D It is pretty cool. #20 (HI) has some cousins at Trinty (Euless) High School that taught him that. They perform it at every game. He brought it to the Cards and now they are doing the same. Gets 'em pretty pumped up. They need to get MORE pumped up and quit turning it over. :-)

By the way, thank you very much for your updates. Staying right here until the game is done. :D

[color=maroon][size=16pt][font=Tahoma]LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!![/font][/size][/color]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124