West Hardin vs. Hull Daisetta/Hull-Daisetta 13-6/Comments

Don't forget their playing at the swamp !! H-D has an awesome home field advantage. H-D's all-time winning percentage at home is outstanding. Also H-D has one of the nicest natural grass fields in Texas, this is gonna be a barn burner !!! There want be anyone home at 7:30 in WH or H-D, everyone will be at the game. I wonder how many people will actually be at the game? It's gonna be loud !!! GO BOBCATS !!!

H-D 26
WD 7

I'll be coming through Daisetta for this one!

I dont think it is time yet to call these two teams "has beens" in this district.  As far as I can tell, WH has never been anything in this district and that goes all the way back to their battles with HD in 2A.  This is HD's district until Evadale wins more than one championship.  Look for the Bobcats to be back at the top next year.  Until then, I'll enjoy this small school rivalry tonight!

[quote name="Rebel4Christ" post="690688" timestamp="1256929180"]
I'll be coming through Daisetta for this one!

I dont think it is time yet to call these two teams "has beens" in this district.  As far as I can tell, WH has never been anything in this district and that goes all the way back to their battles with HD in 2A.  This is HD's district until Evadale wins more than one championship.  Look for the Bobcats to be back at the top next year.  Until then, I'll enjoy this small school rivalry tonight!
[/quote]Well said Rebel. Very true. People love seeing H-D take some lumps, since we have always been on top. So many injuries this season. The next 5 years H-D is gonna be stacked !!! GO BOBCATS !!!

[quote name="Sportsfreak11" post="690999" timestamp="1256945714"]
??? i have a question H-D BOBCAT 55. wasnt that saying, "Loved by some, Feared by most, Respected by all...", on the back of Sabine Pass's Basketball Playoff shirts from last year???  ::)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Don't know. They may have stole it from H-D. We started saying that after we won State in 79.

H-D missed several scoring opportunities, Bobcats were in the redzone many times and did not capitalize. Bobcats moved the ball all night on offense,against a good defense. Total yards was big time in H-D's favor. WH got there 1st first down with 7 min. left in 2nd quarter. The H-D Coaching Staff called a heck of a game, and the H-D players showed so much heart. Great job Bobcats, way to work. This has been a tough season with so many injuries and hardships. We are proud of all of you. Playoffs here we come. WH yall worked hard and played a good tough game. This was one of the best games I have ever seen. The rivary lived up to the hype. Bobcats take care of Burkeville next week, they are on the rise. GO BOBCATS !!!

[quote name="grad88" post="690028" timestamp="1256870255"]
A battle between what used to be the 2 most dominate teams in the district.
What a difference a few years make.  In the battle of [b]"what used to be"[/b]
HD takes this one by a couple of tds.
[/quote]
exactly, [b]"What used to be" [/b] GO REBELS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami