OF vs BC predictions.

braves24

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OF, sorry guys but 1 week out of the year i cant go for yall!!
BC, it's time to dominate!

i would say BC by  3 or 4 TDs just because i really dont think OF's Defense can hold us, BUT this is more than just a rivalry game this year. it's a great game year after year and i predict it will be a great one again this year.

BC by 14

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="SD2009" post="685108" timestamp="1256405465"]
bc by atleast 20. of's defense is [color=red]pathetic[/color][/quote]

A few years back BC defense needed some work. You never heard us use the word marked in red. I would appreciate it if you would not use that word. You can say, they are struggling, not very good right now or what ever. That word is a little strong. IMO

Thanks

[quote name="bleed orange" post="685557" timestamp="1256439227"]
[quote author=SD2009 link=topic=61259.msg685108#msg685108 date=1256405465]

A few years back BC defense needed some work. You never heard us use the word marked in red. I would appreciate it if you would not use that word. You can say, they are struggling, not very good right now or what ever. That word is a little strong. IMO

Thanks
[/quote]
this is a forum. i can say what i want and express any opinion i have on this subject. all i have to say is that its going to be a long long night for when of plays their next 2 games.

SD2009 I agree you can say anything you want but be careful because I'm sure you will be the first to come on this board and say how wrong you were if OF beats BC Right? When you talk about 16-18 year old kids sometimes they do things that surprise you good or bad, so just do'nt be so sure about your pervious statements. By the way OF has to beat BC by 9 to have a chance to get into the playoffs so we will see how the bobcats respond to the last two weeks games.

[quote name="SD2009" post="685631" timestamp="1256452285"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=61259.msg685557#msg685557 date=1256439227]

Thanks
[/quote]
this is a forum. i can say what i want and express any opinion i have on this subject. all i have to say is that its going to be a long long night for when of plays their next 2 games.
[/quote]

How soon some people forget, BC went 0-10 and gave up 65 points to Orangefield that year. I don't remember a single person on this board from Orangefield calling BC's defense pathetic.

[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=61259.msg685557#msg685557 date=1256439227]

Thanks
[/quote]
[/quote]

just because you can say "whatever you want" doesn't mean you have to be a ********.
show some respect to the guys just a mile down the road.

Wrong choice of words 33.

Thanks
[/quote]

its going to be a long night for when of plays their next 2 games... and who is that when OF plays their next 2 games? are you having a hard time typing or thinking?

Is Huckaby gonna play?  I wasn't at the game, but I heard he was thrown around like a rag doll.  I don't think it will matter either way though.

Until OF stops someone on defense they will have a hard time winning.  No matter how good an offene is, you can't get in an offensive shootout every week and expect to win.  The good news is that BC won't be as fast as Silsbee, so OF will keep it a little closer.

BC by 10.

For those of you who weren't at the Silsbee game, and are looking at the score, it was Silsbee's defense that made the difference in the game.  Silsbee had a better scheme, and did a better job of shutting us down than anyone so far.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we have struggled on defense, but our best situation was to keep their offense off the field.  We had like 1 first down halfway through the second quarter.  By the time we figured out a strategy to move the ball, it was way too late.  Our offense isn't conducive to playing from behind.  Like I said, Silsbee was by far the best team we have played so far, with the best plan against what we do. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder