Get Together @ BWW

Raider24

Just wanted to say last night was a blast. When coaches from PNG, WOS, NED, AND Lumberton peewee and junior teams can get together and have a great time sharing what we love to do best is something special. Talking smack over great food and meeting good people and forming new friendships. It was nice to put faces to user id's. Let's all have a great weekend of youth football at its best!

[quote name="raider44" post="683903" timestamp="1256319246"]
Just wanted to say last night was a blast. When coaches from PNG, WOS, NED, AND Lumberton peewee and junior teams can get together and have a great time sharing what we love to do best is something special. Talking smack over great food and meeting good people and forming new friendships. It was nice to put faces to user id's. Let's all have a great weekend of youth football at its best!
[/quote]

It was fun! Thanks so much for inviting us. Tha food was awesome and the company even better! We hafta do that more often. It's nice to be able to get away from practices and game planning (and film study for some ;)) and hang with some great coaches who are also some awesome guys. Good Luck to all tomorrow, regardless of game times or who u play. But my question is this...where is this Super Bowl pic?? ;)

Sorry I couldn't make the "Safety Meeting" last night. I went to my deer lease with a couple of guys and it rained so much we didn't have alot to do so we just had to sit under the pavilion and you know how that goes. Next thing I know it's 10 pm. Lets schedule another meeting. I would like to meet the other coaches. I use that term (coach) very loosely about myself when we are talking about football. They call me the get back coach.

[quote name="td" post="684064" timestamp="1256333422"]
Sorry I couldn't make the "Safety Meeting" last night. I went to my deer lease with a couple of guys and it rained so much we didn't have alot to do so we just had to sit under the pavilion and you know how that goes. Next thing I know it's 10 pm. Lets schedule another meeting. I would like to meet the other coaches. I use that term (coach) very loosely about myself when we are talking about football. They call me the get back coach.
[/quote]TD that is very important job your still part of the staff ;D

[quote name="teamraider" post="683934" timestamp="1256321618"]
I agree that was fun... We should make that a regular thing. I figured wos98 would have been taller ;D Good luck to everybody tomorrow. I can't wait to see what kind of stuff blue throws our way.
[/quote]
I told Raider44 when he call me today, "we could do it next Thursday same time same place" that's if y'all want too. I could have not been in a better place last night. Great time!  HEY AT LEAST I'M TALLER THAN (RAIDER 44)! ;D  ;D ;D

[quote name="teamraider" post="684105" timestamp="1256334780"]
[quote author=previs link=topic=61217.msg684040#msg684040 date=1256331379]
[b]But my question is this...where is this Super Bowl pic??[/b] ;)
[/quote]

Here it is  ;D

[img]http://www.stjfl.net/images/jk/JRWHT2009.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Teamraider don't count your chickens before they hatch. ;D. Remember u still have to face THE WOS Blue Team before u get to THE WOS WHITE TEAM. ;D ;D I had a great time last night. 8) 8)

[quote name="BAM2000" post="684102" timestamp="1256334592"]
[quote author=td link=topic=61217.msg684064#msg684064 date=1256333422]
[/quote]TD that is very important job your still part of the staff ;D
[/quote]
BAM2000 don't listen to TD about being THE GET BACK COACH.  :D :D

[quote name="WOS 98" post="684480" timestamp="1256352209"]
Teamraider don't count your chickens before they hatch. ;D. Remember u still have to face THE WOS Blue Team before u get to THE WOS WHITE TEAM. ;D ;D I had a great time last night. 8) 8)
[/quote]

I'm not counting chickens... I'm not even counting eggs yet :) It's a big day for Us and WOS Blue tomorrow and I know bigworm's gonna be up to something. :-\  Either way I'm in for more wings next week because that was fun ;D

[quote name="teamraider" post="684112" timestamp="1256335863"]
LOL  :-*

[img]http://www.stjfl.net/images/jk/bww.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I won't comment on the first pic...that's JR business ;D. But I like the second pic better. If u still have it, email it to me when u get a chance. It's [email protected]. Oh, good luck today. After Thursday night, sounds like u might need it ;)

While you guys are over there having fun and talkn nine miles of trash ,, why don't ya'll devise a way that the coaches and dads , can put together teams and play a tournament ,, give the kids something to watch ,,!!!!  See if we really got alot of talkers or any guys that can still put it on the field!!!!  Why not ,,  other people play softball ,, lol  unless someone is afraid of getting hurt !! LOL  Then again maybe that why they stick to softball !!!! LOL 

[quote name="L-TRAIN" post="690008" timestamp="1256869481"]
While you guys are over there having fun and talkn nine miles of trash ,, why don't ya'll devise a way that the coaches and dads , can put together teams and play a tournament ,, give the kids something to watch ,,!!!!   See if we really got alot of talkers or any guys that can still put it on the field!!!!  Why not ,,  other people play softball ,, lol   unless someone is afraid of getting hurt !! LOL  Then again maybe that why they stick to softball !!!! LOL   
[/quote]

Now THAT is a good idea!  I'd pay a few bucks to see that!!!!!

[quote name="BDog95" post="690232" timestamp="1256907999"]
Brother, when playoffs are over NED can get some flags and coaches. :o  8) Who's got the field and beverages? ;D
[/quote]

BDog95: My Mustang coach husband may just want to convert to your team cause he is from California and graduated as a Vacaville High School BULLGOG!  Has a bulldog tattoo on his arm.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder