Where did all the BH talkers go??????

you know i am tired of BH getting ragged on . bh ALMOST beat dayton to GCMs score which dayton unloaded on them so know whos got the room to talk .. gcm is a good team yes indeed the only reason gcm beat us is because the fact we just couldnt get it going in some nasty weather . so obviously gcm has something over bh . but still look at that old score of 55-7 wow . umm compared to a 39-21 this year i think bh is still doing good just needs to get back on track . which we'll do . umm what if bh beats crosby hmm and CE king Stomps it on the pats into there stomping grounds i seem a GCM upset this week . and a bh victory . how many people agree with me

Guest Ranger83

you know i am tired of BH getting ragged on . bh ALMOST beat dayton to GCMs score which dayton unloaded on them so know whos got the room to talk .. gcm is a good team yes indeed the only reason gcm beat us is because the fact we just couldnt get it going in some nasty weather . so obviously gcm has something over bh . but still look at that old score of 55-7 wow . umm compared to a 39-21 this year i think bh is still doing good just needs to get back on track . which we'll do . umm what if bh beats crosby hmm and CE king Stomps it on the pats into there stomping grounds i seem a GCM upset this week . and a bh victory . how many people agree with me

nooonewillagreewithyou! yourargumenstdonotholdwater. comparingthisyearsscorewithlastyearsscoreisabsurd. excusesarelikebutholes,everyonehasthemandtheyallstink. enjoy4thplace. thismaybeyourlastplayoffapperanceever!

Like Daddy always says "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts what a wonderful Christmas we'd all have!"

Guest Ranger83

News Flash!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mont Belvieu, Tx

BHISD Approves Name Change for High School

In anticipation of the UIL realignment and a possible move into district 20-4A, the BHISD Board of Trustees approved a name change for the high school. With unanimous approval of the board, the school will change its name in 2010 to Christmas High School. The new mascot will be the Catfish. School colors are expected to be yellow on red (not to be confused with the much more dangerous red on yellow).

When asked about the changes, Superintendent Poole stated that it was necessary in order to convey the new school motto: "If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas time all year long!" When questioned about the mascot, Dr. Poole replied "Well, we wanted at associate ourselves with a bottom feeding, scum sucker. Because in 20-4A, that's what we'll be."

News Flash!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mont Belvieu, Tx

BHISD Approves Name Change for High School

In anticipation of the UIL realignment and a possible move into district 20-4A, the BHISD Board of Trustees approved a name change for the high school. With unanimous approval of the board, the school will change its name in 2010 to Christmas High School. The new mascot will be the Catfish. School colors are expected to be yellow on red (not to be confused with the much more dangerous red on yellow).

When asked about the changes, Superintendent Poole stated that it was necessary in order to convey the new school motto: "If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas time all year long!" When questioned about the mascot, Dr. Poole replied "Well, we wanted at associate ourselves with a bottom feeding, scum sucker. Because in 20-4A, that's what we'll be."

;D

What night are you doing your stand up act at the improve?  Cause you come up with some good stuff :D LMAO!

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="682496" timestamp="1256161834"]
[quote author=bhringo link=topic=61133.msg682074#msg682074 date=1256133198]
We almost beat Dayton so what now purple for ever. We will se who goes farther in playoffs. :) 8)
[/quote]

and your playing the team that shut out those broncos...
[/quote]

Barbers Hill will experience another huge reality check after this Friday.
FEARLESS PREDICTION PRELUDE...
Losing streak extends to three, and the hill is crossing their fingers that King doesn't win by at least 18 against Memorial.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder