Sabine Pass and Hull Daisetta predictions?

SP is coming around as are many teams in this district.  I just don't see SP beating Hull this year.  HD has battled through tons of adversity from losing their starting QB in the summer to some season ending injuries, but they still have alot of grit, and when was the last time HD lost 3 district games in a year...?

I've got HD by 3 scores.    Good luck both teams!!

H-D needs to line up on offense with Keith Gilmore at fullback and Tyler Drake at tailback every play for 4 quarters. Pound the ball the rest of the season with these two studs. Put both Humphrey boys at Wideouts and throw down the field every once in a while. No side ways passes !!! Put your QB under center and give the ball to your best players !!! There is the recipe !!!

H-D 35

SP 7

Daisetta will win this one and it shouldn't be that hard of a game for them.

HD-21

SP-7

And D WADE you do make a good point about HD's offensive line. If they play a team will a good d-line and a good pass rush Daisetta is gonna have big problems protecting the QB and gaining any rushing yards.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="682434" timestamp="1256159339"]
H-D needs to line up on offense with Keith Gilmore at fullback and Tyler Drake at tailback every play for 4 quarters. Pound the ball the rest of the season with these two studs. Put both Humphrey boys at Wideouts and throw down the field every once in a while. No side ways passes !!! Put your QB under center and give the ball to your best players !!! There is the recipe !!!

H-D 35
SP 7
[/quote]I tend to agree.  HD is not running Gilmore enough and I have no idea why.  He really didn't run alot against Kountze nor Evadale.  That's the only two times I saw HD play.  That seems to be their strength, then throw a little to keep the defense honest.  JMO

[quote name="eaba26" post="682791" timestamp="1256188509"]
Drake is still out with injury.  Formation of the week I think 55 might like.  Pursley at fullback with Gilmore at tailback.
Daisetta is going to win 27-0

[/quote] What is Drakes injury? I have been working night shift 7x12's. Missed the last two games. And yes Pursley and Gilmore together in the back field sounds good. I will be at the West Hardin game next week.

Thanks for the advice Bobcat 55. We will take that into consideration. Drake, however, is a little slow nowadays, and the UIL will not let him play while on crutches. We have applied for a waiver that will allow him to play in a wheel chair, but we will not hear form them until just before game time tomorrow. We will keep you informed of their decision. We tried both Humphrys at receiver, but Colmesneil covered them well.

We will come out this week in our newest offensive formation. The Notre Dame Box. Knute Rockne will be smiling from the heavens as we pound the field in the true fashion of  the four horsemen.

Please come by the field house on Saturday morning and help us game plan. Pay close attention to the things you learn on Madden 2009 and perhaps we can try some of it.

HD Coaching Staff

[quote name="setxc" post="683274" timestamp="1256244492"]
Thanks for the advice Bobcat 55. We will take that into consideration. Drake, however, is a little slow nowadays, and the UIL will not let him play while on crutches. We have applied for a waiver that will allow him to play in a wheel chair, but we will not hear form them until just before game time tomorrow. We will keep you informed of their decision. We tried both Humphrys at receiver, but Colmesneil covered them well.

We will come out this week in our newest offensive formation. The Notre Dame Box. Knute Rockne will be smiling from the heavens as we pound the field in the true fashion of  the four horsemen.

Please come by the field house on Saturday morning and help us game plan. Pay close attention to the things you learn on Madden 2009 and perhaps we can try some of it.

HD Coaching Staff
[/quote]
Hahaha, nice

We will come out this week in our newest offensive formation. The Notre Dame Box. Knute Rockne will be smiling from the heavens as we pound the field in the true fashion of  the four horsemen.

HD Coaching Staff
[/quote]

now thats funny right thar

[quote name="trophyman" post="683463" timestamp="1256261771"]
[quote author=setxc link=topic=61054.msg683274#msg683274 date=1256244492]

We will come out this week in our newest offensive formation. The Notre Dame Box. Knute Rockne will be smiling from the heavens as we pound the field in the true fashion of  the four horsemen.

HD Coaching Staff
[/quote]

Surely this is a joke.  I know 55, and he has good intentions.  If, indeed, this is truly a member of the HD coaching staff, Coach Slack should see to it that they are looking for a new job.

now thats funny right thar
[/quote]

HD Coaching Staff
[/quote] Good post Coach !!! Funny !!! Tyler Drake in a wheelchair would still be pretty potent !!! I have missed the last two games working nights. I hate to hear about injuries. I will pray for a speedy recovery for Tyler. How long will he be out? Also I am one of the Bobcats biggest supporters, cut me some slack. I would love to come by the field house on Saturday and help yall game plan, I would bring my ps3 and Madden !!! At least on Madden most people give the ball to their best player !!!!!!! If Gilmore gets the ball 20 times against any team in District we would win !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami