Calling on school board member from Shepherd

Guest etbu

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't all "noise makers" banned from UIL events. I think Cleveland had better ditch the horn or have someone else operate it. I know there would have been some issues at The Reservation if that would have gone down here. I imagine there would have been problems in numerous stadiums if someone was blowing the dang thing that much ! Now playing Cherokee every three minutes is just fine... ;)

As a former Indian, (though from another Tribe), I can tell you that from what I have seen, most schools that have an Indian as their symbol have a lot of spirit.  But, when your mascot does a war dance, insure that he is in his tribal lands...not on someone else's reservation, or for that matter....ahem...cave.  Else said mascot will find his feather ruffled by the grassy plain of the football field...1999 LCM game, for example...?

UUUUUUUHHHHH......OK... ??? ???

1999 LCM vs PNG game, at LCM...Indian mascot does his war dance on the 50 yard line...Bear mascot tackled him, resulting in:

1)  Bear mascot being suspended;

2)  Tribe mascot eating grass;

3)  Up until this year, Bear mascots being female...though there's a couple of these beautiful young ladies that would have taken out the Tribe mascot had he done it again...lol... ;D

Noise makers of this kind are banned by UIL rules. Now blowing when someone scores is ok, blowing while play is going on is not. I would have had the head coach complain to the officials and then if they did not stop it, I would put in a formal complaint to the UIL.

I think it is hilarious also!   ;D ;D ;D ;D Keep your horn at home and blow it as much as you want there.  When you start bringing it to other peoples houses be ready for it to get damaged.

This horn was electric?   Who was paying for the electricity?    Where do you find a plug at a football game?

It was Pirate electricity and said board member ask them to turn it off and they said they didn't have to!  I was told thats when he unplugged the cord and they plugged it back in!  After many times of unplug, plug etc. the cord was cut! lol 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder