is this s.t.j.f.l. 1st round jr. playoff bracket?

bullett1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.wos-white    vs.  ned.white

2.lum.-white    vs.  wos-blue

3.ned.-gold     vs.  l.c.m.

4.p.n.-white    vs.  b.c.

5.b.c.

6.l.c.m.

7.wos-blue

8.ned.-white

Not sure about the rest but I believe LC is out and Orangefield is in.  Orangefield beat Kountze and LC lost to Nederaland Gold which makes them tied in conference. Orangefield beat LC head up so I would assume they go as the second place team.

1.wos-white    vs.  ned.white

2.lum.-white    vs.  wos-blue

3.ned.-gold     vs.  l.c.m.

4.p.n.-white    vs.  b.c.

5.b.c.

6.l.c.m.

7.wos-blue

8.ned.-white

OF did make it they are #6 seed ;D ;D The rest is correct,, Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.... ;) ;)

Not sure about the rest but I believe LC is out and Orangefield is in.  Orangefield beat Kountze and LC lost to Nederaland Gold which makes them tied in conference. Orangefield beat LC head up so I would assume they go as the second place team.

WOS JR.WHITE VS NED. JR.WHITE 8;00AM.

HOW DO THE #1 SEED PLAY AT 8:00AM SATURDAY? ??? ??? ??? IF THEY THINK PLAYING THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING WILL DESTRACT WOS JR. WHITE THINK AGAIN. >:( >:(. WE'RE COMING TO PLAY AND IF WE LOSE NONE OF MY COACHES WILL GET ON THIS BOARD AND COMPLAIN ;D ;D. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY THAT MADE THE PLAYOFFS. :-X :-X :-X :-X

Someone has to play the first game. They usually have a meeting with everyone represented, I assume WOS was represented?

IF THAT'S WHAT U CALL IT! JUST LETTING EVERYBODY KNOW WE'RE COMING TOO PLAY BUDDY NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT IS. STUFF LIKE THIS PUTS MORE FIRE IN OUR TEAM AND COACHING STAFF. WOS JR. WHITE AGAINST THE STJFL! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I KNOW SOMEBODY HAS TO PLAY BUT NOT THE #1 SEED. LIKE I SAID WE'RE STILL COMING TO PLAY BUDDY....LIKE WE DID ALL SEASON LONG....

Valium Anyone ??

Hook em 14 if u coach a team .....just wait y'all turn y'all can get it also ??? ??? ???. So if u don't have a dog in this fight your best bet would be to mind your on business buddy :o :o :o. So take it for what its worth. ;D ;D. I don't want u to be the next one crying about WOS Jr. White(OC) playing the run the score up card. :-X :-X :-X Our scores and record speak for itself. ;D ;D ;D. If you're gone talk the talk u better be able to walk the walk.

Someone has to play the first game. They usually have a meeting with everyone represented, I assume WOS was represented?

IF THAT'S WHAT U CALL IT! JUST LETTING EVERYBODY KNOW WE'RE COMING TOO PLAY BUDDY NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT IS. STUFF LIKE THIS PUTS MORE FIRE IN OUR TEAM AND COACHING STAFF. WOS JR. WHITE AGAINST THE STJFL! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( I KNOW SOMEBODY HAS TO PLAY BUT NOT THE #1 SEED. LIKE I SAID WE'RE STILL COMING TO PLAY BUDDY....LIKE WE DID ALL SEASON LONG....

just start drinking earlier and pass out at 9 so u can get up and make the game. you're already ahead of the game. you've got plenty of whine.  ;D

just start drinking earlier and pass out at 9 so u can get up and make the game. you're already ahead of the game. you've got plenty of whine.  ;D

I don't drink buddy. U just make sure u come to the game to see whats all this fuss about the WOS JR. WHITE is all about. ;D ;D ;D. See people like u add more flames to the fire. Everybody that doesn't have a dog in this fight keep making comments please. By time Saturday come its gone be like having Jet Fuel added to a fire. ;D ;D

I don't drink buddy. U just make sure u come to the game to see whats all this fuss about the WOS JR. WHITE is all about. ;D ;D ;D. See people like u add more flames to the fire. Everybody that doesn't have a dog in this fight keep making comments please. By time Saturday come its gone be like having Jet Fuel added to a fire. ;D ;D

at least you figured out what the "caps lock" key is for. if you don't drink, you need to find some kind of meds to take. you're way too upset over when your team plays. btw ... aren't these little kids playing? it's ok to get excited, but to suggest that the schedule was rigged to "get at" you or your team is semi-delusional.

at least you figured out what the "caps lock" key is for. if you don't drink, you need to find some kind of meds to take. you're way too upset over when your team plays. btw ... aren't these little kids playing? it's ok to get excited, but to suggest that the schedule was rigged to "get at" you or your team is semi-delusional.

Kids or not we take proud in what we do. I guess that why we win alot i see you're one of those parents or coaches that if you're losing 60-0 and y'all score a touchdown you're happy like u won the superbowl. Tell me this, in what sport does the #1 seed plays the first game of the day at 8am? I would think they would play the last Jr. game of the day. Its okay we will be all right! Come Saturday just make sure you're not one of those people crying about the score of the game. 

Dude let it go. #1 seed plays early all the time in baseball. Besides with all your mouthing talking about destroying little kids on the playing field, running up scores, and making fun of kids that score because they are happy (not because they think they won the superbowl) or you sure you are not violating a code of conduct spweing all the hostile crap. Grow up dude, it is youth football. WOS stands for class in my opinion, why do they let you coach???? With all that talent over there, I am sure they can find someone who handles stuff a lot better than a big mouth.

Good luck to the young boys, they are very talented and deserve respect, as for as the big mouth coach, you need to show class.

WOS JR.WHITE VS NED. JR.WHITE 8;00AM.

HOW DO THE #1 SEED PLAY AT 8:00AM SATURDAY? ??? ??? ??? IF THEY THINK PLAYING THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING WILL DESTRACT WOS JR. WHITE THINK AGAIN. >:( >:(. WE'RE COMING TO PLAY AND IF WE LOSE NONE OF MY COACHES WILL GET ON THIS BOARD AND COMPLAIN ;D ;D. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY THAT MADE THE PLAYOFFS. :-X :-X :-X :-X

I understand bro,  Pee Wee WOS is playing the early game also. I have to be careful posting this because someone will retaliate and say that I am a crybaby or that I am a sorry coach but if you wanna know sorry, sorry is what took place at the meeting to decide the playoff bracket and seeding. I heard the whole story from 3 different coaches and all three schools told me the exact same thing, and I just think that all of this stuff just gets silly. The comments that I have been reading about my team taking cheap shots or us teaching kids immoral play is absurd. Last time that I checked these are kids and do you honestly think that a coach can control everything that a kid does? No, so don't discredit my team or any other team for what a 7 year old did on the field, they will be reprimanded but that does not make me or anyone else a bad coach. I have 3 children that I love and I teach them the love of Christ and how we all are one in his eyes. I hope that we as coaches can begin to turn this all around and refocus on what's important because I believe that this league has lost site of that. These kids are a reflection of us as parents and if they see us always argue and bicker than what kind of example are we setting, I love every kid out there no matter what team it is, now do I want to win yes, but never by disrespecting or mistreating a child, their supposed to have fun and when I see coaches hollering and telling kids they suck or can't do anything right maybe those coaches need to be removed because as long as that continues to happen then we are only producing football players that will never know or understand the fun of the game! Congrats to all on a wonderful season and I hope that the playoffs are as exciting as the matchups seem to be!

Dude let it go. #1 seed plays early all the time in baseball. Besides with all your mouthing talking about destroying little kids on the playing field, running up scores, and making fun of kids that score because they are happy (not because they think they won the superbowl) or you sure you are not violating a code of conduct spweing all the hostile crap. Grow up dude, it is youth football. WOS stands for class in my opinion, why do they let you coach???? With all that talent over there, I am sure they can find someone who handles stuff a lot better than a big mouth.

Good luck to the young boys, they are very talented and deserve respect, as for as the big mouth coach, you need to show class.

Not one time did i say i was goning to run the score up player66. I'm just telling u how i feel about this situation. And first of all my kid plays baseball and the #1 seed never plays the first game the always have the bye Mr. Know It All.  Plus its a free County i say whatever i feel and if u don't like it then so be it. If u only knew what going on u would feel the same way. You're on the outside looking in! If u really wanna know whats the deal PM before u start running your mouth.

Not one time did i say i was goning to run the score up player66. I'm just telling u how i feel about this situation. And first of all my kid plays baseball and the #1 seed never plays the first game the always have the bye Mr. Know It All.  Plus its a free County i say whatever i feel and if u don't like it then so be it. If u only knew what going on u would feel the same way. You're on the outside looking in! If u really wanna know whats the deal PM before u start running your mouth.

i need to get in touch with your appraiser. i live in the same county, and i can assure you, it's not free for me.  ;D lighten up and get a grip. trust me, they're not gonna let you strap 'em on and get in the game. give it up. your football career ended long ago. it's supposed to be about the kids. you're the adult. act like one.

What pisses me off is, most if not all of the people on he griping about when they play have never been to a meeting.  Yet they get on here an pretend to know exactly what goes on at the meeting.  The way that you are seeded has been determined since before the season began.  The times are put out there not according to how you seeded, but according to where the games are played and how the league can get the most help at the fields to be able to run the play-offs with out problems.  It takes a lot of coordinating of people to make all of this happen.  Most of the people think you just show up and play, I only wish.  So before you start accusing people of trying to screw you maybe you should have a little respect for the people that spend countless and thankless hours putting together a league so your child can have a place to play and make the play-offs.  WOS was represented at the meeting and agreed to play at the times you are playing so get over it.  No one forced WOS to take these times.  It just worked better to allow people to move from field to field to be able to help out.

Nathan Byerly 

What pisses me off is, most if not all of the people on he griping about when they play have never been to a meeting.  Yet they get on here an pretend to know exactly what goes on at the meeting.  The way that you are seeded has been determined since before the season began.  The times are put out there not according to how you seeded, but according to where the games are played and how the league can get the most help at the fields to be able to run the play-offs with out problems.  It takes a lot of coordinating of people to make all of this happen.  Most of the people think you just show up and play, I only wish.  So before you start accusing people of trying to screw you maybe you should have a little respect for the people that spend countless and thankless hours putting together a league so your child can have a place to play and make the play-offs.  WOS was represented at the meeting and agreed to play at the times you are playing so get over it.  No one forced WOS to take these times.  It just worked better to allow people to move from field to field to be able to help out.

Nathan Byerly 

How would a person know when and where a STJFL meeting is? I would like to attend if my schedule allows it.

They are the first Wednesday of every month at 6pm the only thing that changes is the place and if you want you can call me and I will let you know where it is.  As for the rest of the meetings they are usually on the calander, I just looked and they are not at this time we will have to get that updated.  But you can always call me and I will be glad to give you the info.

Nathan Byerly 

Whoa now slow it down, the same amount of time that you speak of, has also been put in by all coaches. I spend many countless hours donating my time as soon as the season begins. I appreciate what you guys do and I know first hand because I coach, I am there for the signups, the way ins, physicals, practices, coaches meetings, cleaning up the stadium after the games and dealing with parents which is enough by itself. Thank you for what you guys do but I believe that what WOS 98 is talking about has nothing to do with you or the board, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties in house right now so lets let this go and move on. This league has been fun and yes there are some things that can be fixed but that can be said about anything in life. In my comment earlier about what took place at the meeting being silly has nothing to do with the game time, even though I do not like playing early oh well, that's just part of it. I am referring to a whole different subject. I do believe that some have been allowed to use the rule books in their favor this year and that is perfectly fine, I just wish that if we are going to use the rule books then all rules need to be reviewed and if you wanna know what I am talking about I will be attending the next meeting to bring some stuff to the table.

I understand bro,  Pee Wee WOS is playing the early game also. I have to be careful posting this because someone will retaliate and say that I am a crybaby or that I am a sorry coach but if you wanna know sorry, sorry is what took place at the meeting to decide the playoff bracket and seeding. I heard the whole story from 3 different coaches and all three schools told me the exact same thing, and I just think that all of this stuff just gets silly. The comments that I have been reading about my team taking cheap shots or us teaching kids immoral play is absurd. Last time that I checked these are kids and do you honestly think that a coach can control everything that a kid does? No, so don't discredit my team or any other team for what a 7 year old did on the field, they will be reprimanded but that does not make me or anyone else a bad coach. I have 3 children that I love and I teach them the love of Christ and how we all are one in his eyes. I hope that we as coaches can begin to turn this all around and refocus on what's important because I believe that this league has lost site of that. These kids are a reflection of us as parents and if they see us always argue and bicker than what kind of example are we setting, I love every kid out there no matter what team it is, now do I want to win yes, but never by disrespecting or mistreating a child, their supposed to have fun and when I see coaches hollering and telling kids they suck or can't do anything right maybe those coaches need to be removed because as long as that continues to happen then we are only producing football players that will never know or understand the fun of the game! Congrats to all on a wonderful season and I hope that the playoffs are as exciting as the matchups seem to be!

ICEWATER.....excellent post.   

They are the first Wednesday of every month at 6pm the only thing that changes is the place and if you want you can call me and I will let you know where it is.  As for the rest of the meetings they are usually on the calander, I just looked and they are not at this time we will have to get that updated.  But you can always call me and I will be glad to give you the info.

Is there anyway that they can be put on the website. That would be much easier than having to call someone each month and finding out where the meeting is and/or if it got changed?

Is there anyway that they can be put on the website. That would be much easier than having to call someone each month and finding out where the meeting is and/or if it got changed?

We will start putting the meetings on the calendar

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Love Binding Psychics
    Newest Member
    Love Binding Psychics