Crosby wins 28-0 improve to 5-0 in district 19 4A 5-2 overall

What the heck is Crosby doing now that they weren't doing at the beginning of the season. I am happy for Coach Flanigan, don't get me wrong, but the team that PN-G beat early didn't look like they could beat ANYONE ! I would love to see the Cougs play now and check out the differences.

What the heck is Crosby doing now that they weren't doing at the beginning of the season. I am happy for Coach Flanigan, don't get me wrong, but the team that PN-G beat early didn't look like they could beat ANYONE ! I would love to see the Cougs play now and check out the differences.

Playing defense.

Playing defense.

From my sources (haven't made it to a game) but im going to the BH game next week.

Crosby's defense is swarming. My buddy John said they "look like bees, moving to the ball so quick."

My buddy Trea said "they remind me of how college defenses play up in the zone and just swarm to recievers"

Trea also said that thier was a screen pass tonight in which 6 crosby defendeders got to the wide reciever behind the line of scrimmage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder