LCM, NED, Vidor... Another Question? (pg3)

If you go into a game banking on scores or performances of previous games, you're setting yourself up for a rude awakening. Ask LCM, I picked them over the Dogs b/c of the way they played at the Babe. Nederland blew em out on the wet field. I was shocked. I'm sure the Dogs weren't. I would've thought Livingston could have held off a Bear team with a 28 point lead, didn't happen. I say this to say, you just can't say. When the Jags and the NDN's meat, I hope we're both undefeated. Hey, the two best in the District banging it out. Leaving it all out on the field. Who ever wins this game, if it does work out this way, will be deserving of it. Good luck to the NDN's and my Jags

central needs to develop a passing game if they want to win

you are absolutely right. we can throw but don't enough. We threw more against Nederland and had some success.

I agree, I know the PNG game is still fresh on my mind, but they absolutely dominated Vidor last night.  The Indians have a balanced attack and move the ball pretty well through the air and on the ground.    PNG defense has completely shut down two very explosive running games in Livingston and Vidor.  I think its pretty safe to say they are strong against the run.  That being said, Vidor did have some success the few times they passed the ball.  PNG/ Central should be a great game, but like the others have said Central will have to air it out more.  Right now I have to lean towards PNG.  I really wish I could see this game in person, should be a real battle.

It wa sall my curiosity... I like great football and will miss this game because I have a previous engagement at church.  I am too sick.. I will see the other CHS games but I will miss this one.  I don't figure to bet on head to head scores to predict games... That usually is no good like last year.. Central and Vidor played a nial biter, Lumberton blew out my Jags, then Vidoer beat them in a close one. 

I see PNG got that D, probably the only thing Central has seen similar to it is WB and Memorial (this D is getting better by the wek).  WB held us to 8 points in a hard fought game... We held them to 14... far under thier total... But that was a rilvary... This will be some good football..  Gotta love it!

It wa sall my curiosity... I like great football and will miss this game because I have a previous engagement at church.  I am too sick.. I will see the other CHS games but I will miss this one.  I don't figure to bet on head to head scores to predict games... That usually is no good like last year.. Central and Vidor played a nial biter, Lumberton blew out my Jags, then Vidoer beat them in a close one.  

I see PNG got that D, probably the only thing Central has seen similar to it is WB and Memorial (this D is getting better by the wek).  WB held us to 8 points in a hard fought game... We held them to 14... far under thier total... But that was a rilvary... This will be some good football..  Gotta love it!

Church is a better engagement bro ;) Sorry you're gonna miss the game though. I hope for a good one. We didn't throw much against WB and that hurt us I think. Our QB wasn't as comfortable as he's is now either. he's settling down more. His decisions are better and he takes off when the plays break down. He just gotta learn to run and not juke. We'll be alright, we're getting better as PNG is also. Will be a good one.

This will be a game for the archives!! Should be for the outright District champs. Too close for me to call, Central has the speed, and speed kills, but the Indians are well balanced and improving weekly. I predict a great game and probabley a nail biter!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed