Fans

Snooks

You dern foaks on here amazin to me predictin how yo team gonna whoop that opponent givin scores and such. Then on Saturday you eatin yo words. Eatin crow. Now why in thunder anybody want to eat that mess. Just get out in them stands and holler for them boys and quit all this predictin. You pencil pushers dont know what gonna happen just like them sideline walkers dont know either.

You dern foaks on here amazin to me predictin how yo team gonna whoop that opponent givin scores and such. Then on Saturday you eatin yo words. Eatin crow. Now why in thunder anybody want to eat that mess. Just get out in them stands and holler for them boys and quit all this predictin. You pencil pushers dont know what gonna happen just like them sideline walkers dont know either.

This man is a freaking genius ;D ;D

Snooks dont be a stranger, with only 4 post's...You are a classic  ;D

Did you play on The Waterboy?  I cannot understand anything you are talking about. 

Guest pirates

This man is a freaking genius ;D ;D

Snooks dont be a stranger, with only 4 post's...You are a classic  ;D

I love your pic.  ;D

Guest rykerx144

Did you play on The Waterboy?  I cannot understand anything you are talking about. 

OMG ive been in Kirbyville too long cause I can read and understand every word!! 

Guest JustAPlayersMom

Hey Ryker I'm with you because I understood every word.  That must mean he/she lives near by.  

Maybe Burkville????

On a brighter note we know he/she is not talking to us about Kirbyville or Newton because we don't eat our words.....hehe!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami