TexasGirlsBasketball.com Rankings

HillGuy

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="683982" timestamp="1256326072"]
[quote author=vidorianplaya link=topic=60788.msg683842#msg683842 date=1256316119]
1.Kelly
2.West Brook
3.Livingston
4.Ozen
5.Bridge City
[/quote]

This post makes no sense.  ::)
[/quote]

Just give it up Bobcat, I thought about replying to the other posts, but seems like it would be a pointless effort. ;D

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="683982" timestamp="1256326072"]
[quote author=vidorianplaya link=topic=60788.msg683842#msg683842 date=1256316119]
1.Kelly
2.West Brook
3.Livingston
4.Ozen
5.Bridge City
[/quote]

This post makes no sense.  ::)
[/quote]

Have you not been listening? 
Apparently there is a #1 ranked team (above) that has a player that no one can stop, and another that will be "dishen an droppin 3's in yo face" all the way to the TAPS state championship.  Pay attention and try to keep up Bobcat!  ;) ;D

Hey Bobcat, luv up here in Jasper.  i believe that both of our teams will do fairly well this season.  i think sports fans love to get jacked up about rankings, i've been around this long enough to that it's not where you start, but where you finish.  I wonder what Diboll thinks about being ranked # 1 last year in the beginning, and all of the pre season # 1's. i just wonder how many have run the table.  from the pros to high school, it's going to be who's playing the best ball at the right time.  i believe that we are going to be alot of surprises this season.  Why crown the champ now, when the final seconds haven't ticked down yet!  i would love to see Kelly Win it all, Woodville too, and in 3a -4a it would be great for teams in the area to win it all!  8) 

[quote name="GONE FISHIN" post="694352" timestamp="1257175751"]
Hey Hill

Any word on the rest of your distrist....I have heard about you and KP but nothing about the rest of the district. What is the word?
[/quote]

Should be BH, KP and CEK contending 1,2,3...North Forest/Crosby might compete for 4th.  The rest dont have much of a chance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder