REPLAY OF SILSBEE/WOS GAME!!!!!

Starting today I will be rebroadcasting Silsbee's district games for the rest of the season. Each and every Wednesday starting today and until Silsbee is done with the season, I'll replay their games twice on Wed., starting at 1pm and then again at 7pm. Broadcasts are approximately 3 hours long. I have had some requests from the sponsors and fans who attend these games to have an opportunity to listen to the replay. We will start with the replay of WOS game then next week the Bridge City game, and so on.

Just click the link at 1pm or at 7pm to listen to the replay.

Enjoy.

Silsbee/WOS

This is the hidden content, please

wow, pot, kettle - explain what rule i broke for you to delete my post. the no sarcasm for the people who can't get over it rule? enjoy your superbowl celebration ;)

First of all, I did not delete your post.

I will be replaying all of Silsbee's district games regardless of outcome simply because some of our sponsors have requested that I do. If Silsbee would have lost or had played someone else to start district it would not have mattered. The replay would have still happened.

man alive we just lost to a 1-4 team i am in SHOCK.and man oh man with as bad as we played  and silsbee tore us up sounded like ,but that droped pass ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lord  if he would have cought it  and a sure TD all over it and the the kick after that i thing we would have won 14-13

man alive we just lost to a 1-4 team i am in SHOCK.and man oh man with as bad as we played  and silsbee tore us up sounded like ,but that droped pass ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lord  if he would have cought it  and a sure TD all over it and the the kick after that i thing we would have won 14-13

;) ;)

and if the Tigers would not have dropped the snap on the punt that got blocked for a WOS TD, the Stangs would have scored 0 points. And if Silsbee had not fumbled the snap on a first and goal from the 6 yardline, Silsbee scores another TD, giving them 21 points. And if Silsbee....... we can do this what if too. ;)

“Weather, when it's really bad, is an equalizer with two football teams,†North Shore coach David Aymond said. “It puts everybody at the same level. In other words, the game reverts into taking care of the football. You become more concerned about that than doing the other things and executing plays.â€

wow, pot, kettle - explain what rule i broke for you to delete my post. the no sarcasm for the people who can't get over it rule? enjoy your superbowl celebration ;)

I will be replaying all of Silsbee's district games regardless of outcome simply because some of our sponsors have requested that I do. If Silsbee would have lost or had played someone else to start district it would not have mattered. The replay would have still happened.

Well that makes more sense then what I originally understood. I thought you were going to replay the WOS/Silsbee game twice a week for the rest of the season. I know yall are glad that you won but I thought that would have been a little excessive. Glad I didn't post something stupid.  ;D

Well that makes more sense then what I originally understood. I thought you were going to replay the WOS/Silsbee game twice a week for the rest of the season. I know yall are glad that you won but I thought that would have been a little excessive. Glad I didn't post something stupid.  ;D

td always starting trouble  :D. Can't wait to see ya at the diamond here soon.

Ok skipper, you asked so here it is. No I do not think he is rubbing it in. He said he is replaying all of his games. You are the one that started the "what if's" back up. We lost. They were the better team that night. Let it go brother, let it go.

Now if WOS people stop making comments and Silsbee people keep taking shots then I will change my opinion but right now the only reason this thread is continuing is because WOS fans will not just let it go.

I might be right, I might be wrong, either way that is my opinion.