*High Island @ Evadale predictions*

6 MANDAD

???

DO YOU REALLY NEED TO ASK FOR PREDICTIONS?

I MEAN THE ONLY COMPETITION THE REBELS COULD FACE THIS YEAR IS COLMESNEIL.  AND THAT IS NOT THIS WEEK, SO I BELIEVE:::::::::::::::::::::::::;

REBELS 28 & HI 14

AFTER ALL IT IS REBEL HOMECOMING........ EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO TO SEE THEIR PARADE... I HEAR IT IS   

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]AWESOME    :D

???

I MEAN THE ONLY COMPETITION THE REBELS COULD FACE THIS YEAR IS COLMESNEIL.  AND THAT IS NOT THIS WEEK, SO I BELIEVE:::::::::::::::::::::::::;

REBELS 28 & HI 14

AFTER ALL IT IS REBEL HOMECOMING........ EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO TO SEE THEIR PARADE... I HEAR IT IS   

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]AWESOME     :D

For someone that believes High Island is no competition, you are at least giving them some credit with the 14 points. :-)

Evadale is an awesome team and I congratulate them on their success this year. It will be a tough game for the Cardinals, but you should never write them completely off. Those boys play with all heart and with everything they have. So, as far as the "do you really need to ask for predictions" question, I think it should be asked. Some of us have alot of faith in the High Island Cardinals!!!

It will be a good game no matter what.

Colmesneil is obviously the toughest game left in your schedule Rebs but remember you spoiled Kountzes homecoming and High Island would love to spoil yours.  They will bring it for 4 quarters.   Work hard this week, protect your quarterback and have fun roasting some birds.

Rebs     28

Cards    7

Guest checkmate

"Do you really need to ask for predictions?"  ???????

What an arrogant statement and a pure slap in the face to Cardinal fans. With that said, I predict The Rebels win this one 32-12.

"Do you really need to ask for predictions?"  ???????

What an arrogant statement and a pure slap in the face to Cardinal fans. With that said, I predict The Rebels win this one 32-12.

That was awful, wasn't it? I think I must agree tho, Rebels in a total SHUT OUT 28 - 0.....

???

REBELS 28 & HI 14

Man you must be a retard !!! H-D was and will be the only competition for Evadale. I think 14-7 is a tough game. Evadale will crush Colmesneil along with H-D. Time to play some real teams Colmesneil !!!

Evadale has a solid team this year. This shouldnt be that close of a game but you never know.

Evadale-35

HI-7

My original post was a prediction of Evadale 17...HI 7.    I think your score may be closer than mine.  I'm backing up and saying the Rebs by 3 TD's...

Be safe traveling Cards

???

REBELS 28 & HI 14

Man you must be a retard !!! H-D was and will be the only competition for Evadale. I think 14-7 is a tough game. Evadale will crush Colmesneil along with H-D. Time to play some real teams Colmesneil !!!

It doesn't matter if I am a REYARDor not, EVADALE still whipped you butt, it doesn't matter the score all that matters is at the end of the Game the number on TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And that woould be EVADALE...................................................  Good Luck COLMESNEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

???

REBELS 28 & HI 14

So I guess that the Cards weren't real competition for your guys (12 pt difference), or for West Hardin (8 pt difference).  And when you look at it, High Island beat themeselves in both games (turnovers).  People are really underestimating High Island.  That's fine, better for the Cards to be overlooked and not worried about, because they have surprised alot of people this year, and will surprise a few more.

So I guess that the Cards weren't real competition for your guys (12 pt difference), or for West Hardin (8 pt difference).  And when you look at it, High Island beat themeselves in both games (turnovers).  People are really underestimating High Island.  That's fine, better for the Cards to be overlooked and not worried about, because they have surprised alot of people this year, and will surprise a few more.

The Cardinals are always underestimated! And you are so right. Let all of them come out to play and not worry about High Island or think they are no competition. The Cardinals will continue to surprise people and maybe, just maybe, earn a little respect from these posters!!!

GO CARDINALS!!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder