Slip and Slidding..

Slip and Sliding across a muddy field after a win... Disrespectful??  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Slip and Sliding across a muddy field after a win... Disrespectful??

• Yes
    • No

I'm pretty sure they would have done it if they lost anyways, I don't think it had anything to do with disrespect. the kids were trying to have fun after leaving everything on the field. When are you gonna let this game go?

I'd like to disagree to that. I know the HJ players would have loved to have done that had they won. But they were very disappointed after losing that game, sliding in the mud probably did not look that entertaining anymore.

I don't think Bridge City would have liked to slid in the mud if they lost to HJ that night, it would have been disappointing to them, and probably would have walked to the locker room just as HJ did with their heads down.

Boooo Hoooooo

I was looking down at a five year old on the sideline one rainy day.  He looked around to see if anyone was watching, spread out his arms and dove into a mud puddle.  When he got up he was black from head to toe.....He was the happiest young man I ever saw!

I was looking down at 16-45 year olds on the field one rainy day.  They looked to see if anyone was watching, spread out their arms and dove into many mud puddles.  When they got up they were black from head to toe.  They were the happiest young  men I ever saw!  

Mud makes you five years old again.

I was looking down at a five year old on the sideline one rainy day.  He looked around to see if anyone was watching, spread out his arms and dove into a mud puddle.  When he got up he was black from head to toe.....He was the happiest young man I ever saw!

I was looking down at 16-45 year olds on the field one rainy day.  They looked to see if anyone was watching, spread out their arms and dove into many mud puddles.  When they got up they were black from head to toe.  They were the happiest young  men I ever saw!  

Mud makes you five years old again.

Great post!!!

Guest rykerx144

Come on people lighten up!!  Like he said its not like they was tearing down the goal post or throwing mud at the scoreboard!  GEEZ!!  It was a mud puddle and they was excited and they slide!!  Its not like they was pointin at you and laughing!  The way I see it the only people that this made angry was 1. the greens keeper (he has to fix the field)  2. the laundry guy (which was probably sliding too) and 3. the whine bag sore losers that was left with the mud on their face, not on the uniforms!!!  Which one of these do you fit in??

Come on people lighten up!!  Like he said its not like they was tearing down the goal post or throwing mud at the scoreboard!  GEEZ!!  It was a mud puddle and they was excited and they slide!!  Its not like they was pointin at you and laughing!  The way I see it the only people that this made angry was 1. the greens keeper (he has to fix the field)  2. the laundry guy (which was probably sliding too) and 3. the whine bag sore losers that was left with the mud on their face, not on the uniforms!!!   Which one of these do you fit in??

great post, i really liked the mud on the face comment

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder