DEM CATS...Transfer Player??

kvilleballa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"k-ville" isnt getting a big head....every PLAYER on our teams respect the people who we play and are to play.... but i see us honestly as grabbing the third spot in district and maybe sneakin in a second place spot (and we did scrimmage newton too.... that was 21-0, and scrimmaged diboll and dominated that game too where i think that the score actually turned out to be 47-13 i believe) ..... but watch the film.... then u will see that we COULD OF VERY POSSIBLY hung w/ carthage... yes they were faster, stronger, and bigger but we do have heart and we ARE A TEAM. i see us as having a good year but cant say "for sure" about any game... any friday.... can only hope....hope for another great season.... we have bin making records in playoff depth in kirbyville.... hope to continue this new tradition in k-ville!!!!

K-VILLE PEOPLE ! PLEASE REMEMBER SCRIMMAGES ARE PLAYED TO EVALUATE YOUR TEAMS AT THE MOMENT AND ARE NOT COUNTED AS WINS. PROGRAMS THAT ARE USE TO WINNING LIKE W-O-S AND NEWTON DONT LOOK AT SCRIMMAGES AS WHO WINS OR WHO LOOSES , THEY ARE LOOKING AT THEIR TALENT, AND HOW BETTER THEY NEED TO GET . ALSO THEY DO NOT PLAY GAMES TO JUST HANG WITH BIGGER, FASTER AND STRONGER TEAMS, BUT THEY PLAY TO WIN. SILSBEE WAS A HELL OF LOT BIGGER, FASTER, AND STRONGER THAT NEWTON BUT THE GAME WENT DOWN TO THE LAST 23 SECONDS. ON THIS FRIDAY NEWTON TRAVELS TO CARTHAGE AND MY FRIEND, EVEN IF WE LOOSE WE ARE GOING DOWN THERE TO PLAY TO WIN, AND WONT GIVE UP.

For everyone's info...........

I heard over ther weekend Kirbyville has a transfer who becomes eligible this week, and supposedly he's a stud. Faster than anybody else they have on the team, and strong as well!

Could this be why these K'ville posters are being so annoyingly sure of themselves? :shock: Is the secret out :?:

I heard over ther weekend Kirbyville has a transfer who becomes eligible this week' date=' and supposedly he's a stud. Faster than anybody else they have on the team, and strong as well!

Could this be why these K'ville posters are being so annoyingly sure of themselves? :shock: Is the secret out :?:[/quote']

2 things

1st what do you do with a stud? You nail it.

2nd faster than anybody on the team....well that isnt saying much :D

opps I got a 3rd Annoyingly is right :D

I heard over ther weekend Kirbyville has a transfer who becomes eligible this week' date=' and supposedly he's a stud. Faster than anybody else they have on the team, and strong as well!

Could this be why these K'ville posters are being so annoyingly sure of themselves? :shock: Is the secret out :?:[/quote']

OK - So I may be a lttle late with the info...........

I can't help but notice how bitter you always are to the Kirbyville folks. I can only find one poster from Kirbyville (and you know who that is) that is overly annoying. After seeing the Kirbyville/ Newton scrimmage tape I have come up with 2 things.

1st Kirbyville is fast even before this new player

2nd Newton was trying to win, Old man Barbay did not like getting shut out by his son's defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124