Signature Thread??

Guest Silsbee88

Guest Silsbee88

Yes, if you hurt someones feelings and they are a MODERATOR or a ADMINISTRATOR it will be deleted..

Never mind that he has made others mad or hurt others feelings and they get left...... we all get under somes skin sometimes but we live with it....AAW made someone else mad and that thread is still going.

Before this thread gets deleted, GROW UP!!!

Guest Silsbee88

And by the way I know that you are the one that smited me as well, continue on I also know that with the Admin power your holiness can smite me 1000000 times in minutes.  Lets go

Guest bleed orange

And by the way I know that you are the one that smited me as well, continue on I also know that with the Admin power your holiness can smite me 1000000 times in minutes.  Lets go

Well, I smited you because you have way to much plus karma. I am jealous. ;D ;D ;D

Guest Silsbee88

And by the way I know that you are the one that smited me as well, continue on I also know that with the Admin power your holiness can smite me 1000000 times in minutes.  Lets go

Well, I smited you because you have way to much plus karma. I am jealous. ;D ;D ;D

thanks bleed orange, I can understand, but be careful I might smite back :D :D :D

Guest bleed orange

And by the way I know that you are the one that smited me as well, continue on I also know that with the Admin power your holiness can smite me 1000000 times in minutes.  Lets go

thanks bleed orange, I can understand, but be careful I might smite back :D :D :D

I understand also, go ahead and smite me everyone else has. ;D ;D ;D Go ahead and get it over with because you will eventually.

Guest Silsbee88

I understand also, go ahead and smite me everyone else has. ;D ;D ;D Go ahead and get it over with because you will eventually.

If you noticed I gave you applause......you can return if you so chose

Guys, come on.  Any thread that calls a moderator or administrator on the carpet is going to get capped.  That has been the case on any board that I have been on and those that have been on other message boards know that to be the case.  

In fact, I have been informed that I now have the world record for having a thread deleted the quickest.  The subject, calling a mod on the carpet for some remarks that he made.

Guest Silsbee88

Guys, come on.  Any thread that calls a moderator or administrator on the carpet is going to get capped.  That has been the case on any board that I have been on and those that have been on other message boards know that to be the case.

In fact, I have been informed that I now have the world record for having a thread deleted the quickest.  The subject, calling a mod on the carpet for some remarks that he made.

I understand, I have not mentioned any names etc., but something has to be done about a Mod and Admin ability to delete a thread just because he gets his feelings hurt.  I do not see anyone jumping to AAW defense, and I personally know him, he has thick skin and can take whatever is returned if he deserves it.

I understand, I have not mentioned any names etc., but something has to be done about a Mod and Admin ability to delete a thread just because he gets his feelings hurt.  I do not see anyone jumping to AAW defense, and I personally know him, he has thick skin and can take whatever is returned if he deserves it.

That particular thread is still up on the forum.

Guest Silsbee88

That particular thread is still up on the forum.

Exactly!!!

Guest bleed orange

If you noticed I gave you applause......you can return if you so chose

You got one back.  ;D ;D

WOW!!! High school football can sure bring out the worst in some people.  All this talk about deleting threads, smiting people.  Sheesh, I'm taking my crayons and going home.  And if somebody smites me, I am going to tell my Mama.  :P

Okay, he gets an applaud.  Far be it from me to make mama mad!!!

Guest Silsbee88

WOW!!! High school football can sure bring out the worst in some people.  All this talk about deleting threads, smiting people.  Sheesh, I'm taking my crayons and going home.  And if somebody smites me, I am going to tell my Mama.  :P

LOL, I have to give him some applause as well

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83