To everyone that picked against PAM.......

"X-Box" ain't so bad afterall!  :D

i said i would give him a chance and he did something that Colbert couldnt do----beat a state ranked team. i dont think RT went against a ranked team but sfa85 would know, i cant remember

RT went up against NS and The Woodlands last year, both of them were state ranked. Not sure what the rankings were but they were ranked. 

i said i would give him a chance and he did something that Colbert couldnt do----beat a state ranked team. i dont think RT went against a ranked team but sfa85 would know, i cant remember

RT went up against NS and The Woodlands last year, both of them were state ranked. Not sure what the rankings were but they were ranked. 

thats right i forgot.

ill eat my crow if pa wins district 

We'll  you better get  your buffalo wild wings sauce ready, because that's the next step. Don't ya'll think for a minute that we're gonna lose focus. Our eye is on the prize.Our defense is gonna take us along way, as long as we can score 1 pt more than the other team we'll be fine. ;) ;)

Colbert beat a state ranked Westfiled team with the help of Jamal Charles who rushed for 400 yards that night......

If Westfield wasn't ranked, they went deep in the playoffs.  State game I believe....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476