Burkeville @ Chester Predictions???

SSX78

I believe that Burkeville will get their first win of the season in a hard fought game between two teams that need a good win.  I haven't seen Chester play yet, but I don't see Burkeville losing every game this year.  The Mustangs have been in too many close battles not to win one.  Good luck to both teams!!!

Guest checkmate

Burkeville will win...the reason why is that the yellowjackets will not be able to stop Jeremy Robertson #6. No team has stopped him this year they have only slowed him down...he can play anywhere on defense. However, the Mustangs better perform on offense and score some points or Chester could make some noise.

Burkeville will win...the reason why is that the yellowjackets will not be able to stop Jeremy Robertson #6. No team has stopped him this year they have only slowed him down...he can play anywhere on defense. However, the Mustangs better perform on offense and score some points or Chester could make some noise.

You might want to check the stats from Friday night against the Rebels in light of your "No team has stopped him this year" statement.

Burkeville 14 yards total offense to Evadales 219 yards!

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

Hey Mr.Rebel Yeller, #6 Robertson had 7 tackles and 1 forced fumble..against a Rebel Team ranked 14 in state....yea, I would say that is legit...oh I forgot, He is not an Evadale Rebel, so therefore he does not get your PRAISE. You are making enemies fast in the lake country Yeller.

Hey Mr.Rebel Yeller, #6 Robertson had 7 tackles and 1 forced fumble..against a Rebel Team ranked 14 in state....yea, I would say that is legit...oh I forgot, He is not an Evadale Rebel, so therefore he does not get your PRAISE. You are making enemies fast in the lake country Yeller.

I can give the young man his props, I was responding to the quote that "No one has shut him down" from another post. I said in an earlier post that I was impressed with the progress that the Mustangs have made from last year. And YES, I am a REBEL fan, no doubt!

Sorry if I offended you or your Mustangs. Just stating facts using stats. Those can of course be misleading. Your Mustangs never gave up and played from start to finish. They did nothing to tarnish there image and showed lots of class.

I hope the rest of the Mustangs season goes well.

HD defensive tackle had 14 tackles against Evadale.  They are by far the best team in the district but other players besides #6 had good games against them.  Of course people get alot of tackles againse the Rebels because they control the game.  They probably ran 80 plays to HD's 25.  They are very good.  Seen Chester play. They are a game team and believe they will win 20 - 13.

Saturday at beautiful Aubrey Bradley Stadium, for homecoming, Chester will come out and take a hard fought game.  I am thinking 14 - 10, but the score will be less than a touchdown difference.  Burkeville put it on us for a lot of years, upwards of 77 - 0, so hopefully the little stadium between the hill and the pines will be kind and let the 'Jackets have a victory.

You might want to check the stats from Friday night against the Rebels in light of your "No team has stopped him this year" statement.

Burkeville 14 yards total offense to Evadales 219 yards!

Hey rebel yeller the DAWGS are gonna take it to your rebels boy  woooooooh ;D

How about starting a Colmesneil thread, instead of hijacking everyone elses.

Guest Burkeville Chronicle

Mustang fans don't forget that this game will be played Saturday night due to Chester's homecoming. Come out and support the 'Stangs! Looking forward to going to Chester...nice town and nice people...I have been very impressed in the past with your hospitality...hope your homecoming is a good one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder