(19)Central @ Nederland predictions

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll respond and be as sensitive to soulja as possible since he got upset with me last time.  My opinion which doesn't mean jack to soulja or vidor (they hate me too) is everyone I know that was at the Lumberton games were very surprised at how weak Vidor and Central looked.  We were expecting a lot more.  Yes they both beat Lumberton and we're not going to make any more excuses, even though on the vidor film all of the flags (not the false starts) that were thrown against Lumberton were extremely "questionable" and they capitalized and won.  Even though the Central game, the only scores came mainly because of the Lumberton's own miscues, "gifts" as I called them. Central's D lineman was good enough to run a 95 yd TD and I credit him for that even though the fumble he picked up was a result of the mud and not any defender's hit.  I would love to see a rematch and hopefully if all three make the playoffs, some kind of rematch could occur.  I'm not crying and don't want to engage in any more discussions, this is my opinion and no one will change it.  The district has a parity about it this year that makes all the remaining games close and not upsets.  My prediction is the only upset will occur when Vidor gets upset over not making the playoffs.  So I agree that if Nederland wins tonight, it will not be an upset.

I'll respond and be as sensitive to soulja as possible since he got upset with me last time.  My opinion which doesn't mean jack to soulja or vidor (they hate me too) is everyone I know that was at the Lumberton games were very surprised at how weak Vidor and Central looked.  We were expecting a lot more.  Yes they both beat Lumberton and we're not going to make any more excuses, even though on the vidor film all of the flags (not the false starts) that were thrown against Lumberton were extremely "questionable" and they capitalized and won.  Even though the Central game, the only scores came mainly because of the Lumberton's own miscues, "gifts" as I called them. Central's D lineman was good enough to run a 95 yd TD and I credit him for that even though the fumble he picked up was a result of the mud and not any defender's hit.  I would love to see a rematch and hopefully if all three make the playoffs, some kind of rematch could occur.  I'm not crying and don't want to engage in any more discussions, this is my opinion and no one will change it.  The district has a parity about it this year that makes all the remaining games close and not upsets.  My prediction is the only upset will occur when Vidor gets upset over not making the playoffs.  So I agree that if Nederland wins tonight, it will not be an upset.

How will I get upset?  Nothing above made me get 'sensitive'...

I never said Nederland is the underdog, I fully expect Nederland to stop Central. I agree with Soulja, Central is simply another Central team....Rest my case......Central will dig themselves a hole in the first half, make adjustments at half time, but like in the past, a little too late.....

::) ::) ::) ::) You must have hit your head, James.  What  you are describing above happen before, but not too often.  You know our boys are always up to playing Nederland. You must have us mistaken with Ozen or something.  ;D ;D

Soulja you have my cell phone number and I see where you have already tried to call me, I can't get a hold of you right now but I fully expect you to call at halftime and say, man you guys have THE PERFECT defense for our one dimensional offense... Low scoring game, we win by a field goal or less.... My prediction is purely based on Centrals lack of offense and us staying away from turnovers.

Soulja you have my cell phone number and I see where you have already tried to call me, I can't get a hold of you right now but I fully expect you to call at halftime and say, man you guys have THE PERFECT defense for our one dimensional offense... Low scoring game, we win by a field goal or less.... My prediction is purely based on Centrals lack of offense and us staying away from turnovers.

::) ::)  Low scoring game.  Nederland?  Perfect Defense?  Please!  ::)

;D

::) ::)  Low scoring game.   Nederland?  Perfect Defense?  Please!  ::)

What time is it? Its game time, baby! Anything thing can happen at Bulldog Stadium. Trust me. I've seen it. It is our time to shine big daddy! WOOHOO!

Your right.  Refs...  ;D .. 

Also, don't start shaking those annoying propane tanks!  :D

Soulja, I always respect your posts, but come on with the "refs" and home cookin thing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami