(19)Central @ Nederland predictions

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a must win for either team, our season starts next week.

basketball season?

good one.

at least we play basketball, do y'all have plans to start a team?

Lol....I am suprised it took that long for someone to respond.

I think we may have an intramural team. lol..coach Abel always puts a competitive team out there, just not enough talent to make any playoff noise.

Hey, good luck this weekend Dogs. I will be pulling for ya'll the rest of the way.

all the people that voted no on the n.i.s.d bond just slapped all the kids & teachers of ned. in the face.it was about new schools for our kids to learn in.the field turf & press box was a small price to pay to get new school buildings.ive seen several of the games at ned. stadium since the rain and its a damn shame that people wont pay a small amount more to give our kids the best buildings & facilities avaliable.i congradulate bmt. png. & hardin for doing whats in the best interest for the kids,teachers & their cities.whoever can play the best on a pig pen field will win friday,the smell was bad at the  jr. high games too.

all the people that voted no on the n.i.s.d bond just slapped all the kids & teachers of ned. in the face.it was about new schools for our kids to learn in.the field turf & press box was a small price to pay to get new school buildings.ive seen several of the games at ned. stadium since the rain and its a dang shame that people wont pay a small amount more to give our kids the best buildings & facilities avaliable.i congradulate bmt. png. & hardin for doing whats in the best interest for the kids,teachers & their cities.whoever can play the best on a pig pen field will win friday,the smell was bad at the  jr. high games too.

Amen

Nederland wins this one with a strong defensive game plan. Centrals offense will be shut down.

Nederland 14

Central 13

James, James, James...  Do you really believe this?  You're trippin, man!  ;D

i really believe the dogs can pull the upset off tonight.......go DOGS :D :D :D :D

What upset?  This Central Team was predicted 5th place in this district.  We only had 3 returning starters from last year's team.  We're the underdogs, right?  Nederland, on the other hand,  has the old wiley vetern coach with the 'tradition' of making the playoffs and stuff...

Come on now Soulja,  at this point in the season ,preseason predictions don't mean jack!  Central is 3-0 in District and Nederland is 1-2.  Don't even try and play like the Jags are the underdogs.

I'm just saying...Some say that it's been luck that we have made it this far.  They say we lucked up and beat Lumberton and Vidor.  We shouldn't be here.  Yada, yada, yada.  This comming from fans as well as 'experts'.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder