(19)Central @ Nederland predictions

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't under estimate Nederland and their new offensive schemes. they played a great game last Friday. They can only get better with the way the coaching staff has put together the new plays and such... They are unpredictable and could easily upset someone from how prepared these coaches are making them.

With that said, if Central is able to adjust to all the different looks and personnel (like what Nederland gave PNG) then Central will win this one by a pretty decent margin... If they don't it will be a very interesting game towards the end.

Not really too picky on how this game turns out, but I'd love to see the underdog take it..

GO NED  ;D

lol we will win easily by 4 touchdowns

And who cares if you've owned us last year or 25 years ago? I couldn't give a crap. Only thing that matters is this year...right now. I remember 2 years ago we beat ya'll at your place I believe. And there were some Central fans sitting behind us on NEDERLANDs side. When the game was over they were leaving and yelling the score from the year before at us. I couldn't care less about last year or whatever. Doesn't matter. Just wanted to say that. Not jacking my jaws or nothing.

Well yall Mit ewanna keep the dogs in the house friday nite because its game time when we leave 88 jaguar drive

good...i hope yal come to the dog house with the big head and over confident....not saying we will win but one thing is for sure,,,the ned coaches will have the troops more prepared then the jags staff.....and if its muddy.....who knows.......good luck dogs...this could put a big twist in district.....another thing, go indians,,,,png win out and lets just see what happens

WHAT!!!????

What in the world makes yuo think this?  I respect Newman and his tradition but what makes you think that our coaches are uncapable of preparing just as well if not better than Newman?  The Jags have run four different offensive schemes this year, they don't stick to one formation for an entire game, the defensive schemes adjust at halftime, they have prepared three different backs that all could be a could be feature back, and the kids are prepared and play with minimal mistakes.  This coaching staff is capable and the kids are ready...  Nederland...  Here comes that man!

I have no doubt that the Jags will have themselves prepared to play come Friday night, just like they prepare for every team they play this year.  I was there this past Friday night to watch Ned play LCM in a muddy mess game.  This Bulldog team not only adjusted to overcome injuries and players getting moved to multiple positions, but they also overcame inclement weather conditions to beat a team that played very well.  Dogs made some aggresive and outstanding plays. Teams may have the idea that since we are handicapped with injured players that they can truck over us this year and we will not be of any threat. LCM found out that this underdog team pulled together and surprised them.  We were prepared too to play just like we will be ready for Central Friday night. We are still known as the underdog team. Central has been rolling pretty good so far with a strong team and I wish you the best of luck Friday night and the rest of your season, but don't celebrate too early...... you could be in for a surprise upset this Friday night.  I am pulling for my DOGS ...... Ned 14 .. Central 7

Interesting that you say we only score 7 points...

sorry .... my typo.  I was trying to say that I am pulling for my Dogs but I predict a tight score of Ned 14 ... Central 17 

Field conditions will be sloppy still and Dog fans will be loud .... will be a good game to see..... Good Luck  to ya Jags

I have no doubt that the Jags will have themselves prepared to play come Friday night, just like they prepare for every team they play this year.  I was there this past Friday night to watch Ned play LCM in a muddy mess game.  This Bulldog team not only adjusted to overcome injuries and players getting moved to multiple positions, but they also overcame inclement weather conditions to beat a team that played very well.  Dogs made some aggresive and outstanding plays. Teams may have the idea that since we are handicapped with injured players that they can truck over us this year and we will not be of any threat. LCM found out that this underdog team pulled together and surprised them.  We were prepared too to play just like we will be ready for Central Friday night. We are still known as the underdog team. Central has been rolling pretty good so far with a strong team and I wish you the best of luck Friday night and the rest of your season, but don't celebrate too early...... you could be in for a surprise upset this Friday night.  I am pulling for my DOGS ...... Ned 14 .. Central 7

I thought we were the underdogs in 20-4a.

I'm encouraged as well after our performance last week, but if we win by 2TD's, my jaw will be on the bleachers.  I'm hopefully optimistic, but know that things usually aren't as good or as bad as they seem.  Admin's right, as surprising as that seems, this is not a must win for Nederland.  We may see a 4 loss team get in this year.

You're right!  Central wasn't even picked by the 'experts 'in this disrict to make the playoffs.  

The Dogs over Central by 2 touchdowns.  Our coaching staff will get r done!!

Simple statement there. Couldn't agree more. Our coaches will have our team ready to get the job done. I'm telling ya. We are better than people are giving us credit. Adam is on time with his WRs. It'll be fun.

^ This

You're right!  Central wasn't even picked by the 'experts 'in this disrict to make the playoffs.  

HaHa I saw some maroons under the umbrella was one of them you?

;) ;)

;) ;)

what i thought Merry christmas

Thanks Soulja for not including me with those "experts", I've had the Jags at the top since week one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont