BC vs. Silsbee predictions

braves24

Guest Silsbee88

I have heard so much about let down game......

Let's see Silsbee has their eye on the district championship with the most respected opponent in district 21-3A out of the way.

They may have a letdown but definately not a MELTDOWN!

Tigers, GO HARD!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see Silsbee has their eye on the district championship with the most respected opponent in district 21-3A out of the way.

Tigers, GO HARD!

Not as much as a "letdown game", more of a trap game.

Guest Silsbee88

This is Silsbee's Homecoming, the players and coaches will be up for it. Lot's of excitement will be in the air, along with some JJ touchdown passes. ;D

YOU CAN BET ON THAT!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Tigers, GO HARD!

Not as much as a "letdown game", more of a trap game.

kicker, you are speaking of BC with the letdown.

"oh we will and just ask every other team we've played about our defense. bc gives up the fewest points in district with just 14. hmm.."

BC may be only giving up 14 points a game but the only quality game they have played was against HJ and that was on a night where it was tough to score many points.  None of those other teams have near the offensive threats that the Tigers have.  And you still have to score against our defense who has been getting better and better every game.

"oh we will and just ask every other team we've played about our defense. bc gives up the fewest points in district with just 14. hmm.."

BC may be only giving up 14 points a game but the only quality game they have played was against HJ and that was on a night where it was tough to score many points.  None of those other teams have near the offensive threats that the Tigers have.  And you still have to score against our defense who has been getting better and better every game.

so the only team getting better each week is silsbee?

dont underestimate BC...

no, actually... please do... be all the more sweeter of a victory!

GO BC!!

I hope BC is getting better.  I am just stating that statistics can be very misleading.  Especially when two schedules differ greatly in strength.

Sometimes two teams match up better than others. You can't always go by who beat who and by how much.

Can't argue much with that but I'll let friday speak for itself.  If the Tigers come out and play defense like the last 4 weeks and the offense does't turn the ball over a lot or back up from bad snaps, scrambling way back and getting sacked or penalties. Such as our 3rd and 63 earlier this year.  We have done this well the last two weeks. If this happens then the game shouldn't be close.

I don't care who you have played, but 2-4 teams are not great. poor poor aggie says they have the best offence, the best defence and a D1 QB to boot. If that was so you would be 6-0.

Silsbee reminds me of Alvin, if they could beat the Oilers they would celebrate it like a state championship.

BC wins 21-20

Orangefield will beat Sil    45-42

I don't care who you have played, but 2-4 teams are not great. poor poor aggie says they have the best offence, the best defence and a D1 QB to boot. If that was so you would be 6-0.

Silsbee reminds me of Alvin, if they could beat the Oilers they would celebrate it like a state championship.

BC wins 21-20

Another spelling bee champ ;D ;D

You need to back away from the bong ;D

BC wins 21-20

it's skipper's second account!

BC wins 21-20

it's skipper's second account!

:D :D :D :D :D

BC wins 21-20

Nobody has sais the Tigers are great,  just better than BC. If we were great we would not have lost a game to a Dibol team that should not have beaten us.  However since then we have been much much better.  Yes, we could play like that again and get beat, but I don't see that happening.

Is this a pearland fan. Another one of those johnny come lately teams that has only been good the last 10 years and who before absolutely sucked. If it is congrats, y'all have gotten alot of talent moved in the last 15 years. You guys just happened to win the we're the current booming suburb of houston trophy. Give it another 15 or 20 years when the development has moved out to rosharon and iowa colony and you will see the now mighty oilers fall back to their historical suckitude.

Who ever is picking BC to win this game must be on some good stuff, Silsbee has played the toughest schedule in this area, don't look at there overall record, look at who they played and how tough they have played these teams they are 11 points of way being a 5-1 ball team, but playing Jasper, newton, and Lumberton has only helped silsbee. silsbee wins by 3tds.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83