BC vs. Silsbee predictions

braves24

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say Silsbee by less than 7. Hopefully im wrong!

All you guys on a high horse about WO-S it's time to get off! They aren't very good!

My opinion is that Silsbee will win district, OF coming in second, followed by BC.

another scorned little girl living through other teams... we may not be as good as previous years but were good enough to stomp a mudhole in the rest of the district.

oh, silsbee by 28

All you guys on a high horse about WO-S it's time to get off! They aren't very good!

My opinion is that Silsbee will win district, OF coming in second, followed by BC.

another scorned little girl living through other teams... we may not be as good as previous years but were good enough to stomp a mudhole in the rest of the district.

oh, silsbee by 28

well when WOS gets 3rd place or doesn't even go to the playoffs this year dont be saying it was luck from the other teams!

WOS isn't getting better like what people have said...

they're not the big dog anymore...

i wouldn't be suprised if they didn't make the playoffs this year or got 3rd place at best, tbh...

oh, silsbee by 28

Goodluck with that!

oh, silsbee by 28

well when WOS gets 3rd place or doesn't even go to the playoffs this year dont be saying it was luck from the other teams!

i wouldn't be suprised if they didn't make the playoffs this year or got 3rd place at best, tbh...

33, if you go back and read some of my previous posts i pretty much agree with what youre saying, i think we will be fortunate to get the 3rd spot if any if we continue to play the way we are. were not playing well at all and if something doesnt change we may find ourselves at home come playoff time. i just really dont see why you think bc deserves any respect, seriously who have they played or what have they done so far to "deserve" anyones respect? theyve played no one and the teams they have played they couldnt keep out of the endzone! right now wos is still better than any team youve seen this year and silsbee is a beast. i think the biggest game for wos in district will be the last game of the year against the cats! the next few weeks will tell the tale for bc, keep your mouth closed and beat a few quality teams and the respect you desire will come.

I do not forsee this one being close...Silsbee by 21 or more...BC is not in the same class as Silsbee or WOS yet...

last year bc lost to silsbee 21 to 0.  their defense is better this year and offense seems to be better to. i dont see how they would win by more than 21 if they even win.

oh, silsbee by 28

33, if you go back and read some of my previous posts i pretty much agree with what youre saying, i think we will be fortunate to get the 3rd spot if any if we continue to play the way we are. were not playing well at all and if something doesnt change we may find ourselves at home come playoff time. i just really dont see why you think bc deserves any respect, seriously who have they played or what have they done so far to "deserve" anyones respect? theyve played no one and the teams they have played they couldnt keep out of the endzone! right now wos is still better than any team youve seen this year and silsbee is a beast. i think the biggest game for wos in district will be the last game of the year against the cats! the next few weeks will tell the tale for bc, keep your mouth closed and beat a few quality teams and the respect you desire will come.

lol then whats youre excuss for WOS NOT shutting BC out the last few years??

the 0-10 season we scored...

last season be did as well...

big woop, i know...

but the fact is that if you count that towards us the WOS SUCKED the past 3 years cause we scored on yall...

so think what you want...

and HJ was getting "respect" and we beat them pretty comfortably...

so if they were getting it why shouldn't we?

BC has a pretty salty defense, if they can keep Mr Johnson contained, it might be closer than it looks on paper.

If Kerry Cooper's and Cornel Thompson's great defense couldn't contain Mr. Johnson, I don't see the Redbirds doing it. ;) ;D

for the most part they did last season!

but thats alot of time to get better for any player!

he was sacked i think 2 or 3 times in that game...

shut that silsbee offense down in the 2nd half...

i have faith that they can do it! just get rid of the big play and i think they win!!

BC has a pretty salty defense, if they can keep Mr Johnson contained, it might be closer than it looks on paper.

If Kerry Cooper's and Cornel Thompson's great defense couldn't contain Mr. Johnson, I don't see the Redbirds doing it. ;) ;D

I would never doubt Coach Thompson, but the loses that Silsbee had, maybe they have faced a better defense than WOS.

i have faith that they can do it! just get rid of the big play and i think they win!!

Always keep the faith. ;)

Always keep the faith. ;)

thats all anyone can do, is to have faith that both teams come out clashing and the better team will have more points on the board...

no matter the outcome, it's going to be a great game i think.

Kelly moved the ball pretty well against that stingy defense. I like our chances. BC is not playing Kountze or Buna this week.

I agree

The way the Tigers are playing defense right now, it will be hard for BC to get anything going.

I predicted BC to score 14 against the Tigers and that is being generous.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder