Orangefield vs H-J Predictions?

if bc can put 20 on hj on a wet field the cats should be able to put up 60 on a dry one.... orangfield by 40

BC got lucky to put up 20 points.. One TD was on a pass that went through three peoples arms and some reciever running by happened to just be in the right place at the right time.. wasn't even intended for him.. LUCKY!

Then.. a hail mary with like 7 seconds left that got picked off and ran back...

take those 2 away then its 10-8 HJ

How anyone could say that BC's offense in anyway dominated HJ's defense.. I do not know...

Save it for basketball season buddy  ;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hipocrits coming out like crazy.. all wearing cardinal shirts too...

For a year i've heard excuses about why HJ beat BC last year.. i make one statement and everyone has a problem with it...

It was a lucky pass, i was there.. there were 2 BC recievers and 2 HJ defenders in the area and everyone was within a foot from that ball... Also that score was off of a offensive bad snap by HJ's offense that put our defense in a bad spot.. BC started on the 30 yard line..

HJ's defense was on the field for what seemed like most the game..

Also, ( I know i'll get alot more junk for this but) the officiating was pretty terrible.. a BC player threw a shot after the whistle and they offset it by saying HJ's player did as well.. 2-3 seconds was run off the clock after every play during HJ's last drive.. BC's reciever lined up off the line, which put them in an illegal formation and tried to jump on the line at the last second and went across the line before the ball was snapped and no flag.. BC was offsides on defense several times with no calls.. Blocks in the back and holding that prevented sacks.. The list goes on and on...

Guest ECBucFan

After observing both teams vs. EC this year, I can say with substantial confidence OF should win. EC did lose to HJ, but  EC ran all over them statistically. EC beat OF, but OF played EC very tough, and OF has gotten even better since week zero. Look for a solid win by OF.

Hipocrits coming out like crazy.. all wearing cardinal shirts too...

For a year i've heard excuses about why HJ beat BC last year.. i make one statement and everyone has a problem with it...

It was a lucky pass, i was there.. there were 2 BC recievers and 2 HJ defenders in the area and everyone was within a foot from that ball... Also that score was off of a offensive bad snap by HJ's offense that put our defense in a bad spot.. BC started on the 30 yard line..

HJ's defense was on the field for what seemed like most the game..

Also, ( I know i'll get alot more junk for this but) the officiating was pretty terrible.. a BC player threw a shot after the whistle and they offset it by saying HJ's player did as well.. 2-3 seconds was run off the clock after every play during HJ's last drive.. BC's reciever lined up off the line, which put them in an illegal formation and tried to jump on the line at the last second and went across the line before the ball was snapped and no flag.. BC was offsides on defense several times with no calls.. Blocks in the back and holding that prevented sacks.. The list goes on and on...

its all part of the game we call FOOTBALL!

get over it...

OF by 30 points just cause i want HJ to be crushed...

1st observant notice I made by last friday was that alot of big time teams and ones that should advance to playoffs lost to teams that should not have won due to weather. North Shore, WO-S, HJ, Barbers Hill and Dayton all lost.

2nd observant notice is that all three teams last year that won the first game: WO-S, HJ, and HF...ended up losing to the teams that won the first game this year: OF, BC, and Silsbee.

This district is hard fought this year and anything can happen.

HJ will win this game and fight for that spot back into the playoffs. Goodluck to them

1st observant notice I made by last friday was that alot of big time teams and ones that should advance to playoffs lost to teams that should not have won due to weather. North Shore, WO-S, HJ, Barbers Hill and Dayton all lost.

2nd observant notice is that all three teams last year that won the first game: WO-S, HJ, and HF...ended up losing to the teams that won the first game this year: OF, BC, and Silsbee.

HJ will win this game and fight for that spot back into the playoffs. Goodluck to them

sorry but hj isnt a big time team. nice try though haha

sorry but hj isnt a big time team. nice try though haha

HJ is a good team!

just, OF and BC are better ones!

i change my prediction...

OF 40

HJ 7

HJ's run defense is the worst in the district (285.3 YPG), their total defense is worst in the district (360.3 YPG), Their Scoring Defense is second worse ( 25.8 PPG ) Only HF has a worse scoring defense ( 44.7 PPG )

Lets Look at OF's Offense:  Rushing Offense Best in 21-3A with (373.8 YPG), Total Offense Best in 21-3A ( 419.2 YPG ) Scoring Offense Best in 21-3A (42.7 PPG)

I am no doctor or anything, but You have the districts worst rushing defense going up against the districts best offense up to this point, I think OF will score as many points as they want.

and to whoever said that HJ's defense was as good as Newton's? Newton has only allowed 995 rushing yards all year, and 400 of those were to OF. Their average is 165 rushing yards per game, and like I said they gave up 400+ to OF so if you take that game away their average is less that 100. which is WAY WAY WAY better than 285.3 YPG.

The Numbers Do NOT lie

HJ's run defense is the worst in the district (285.3 YPG), their total defense is worst in the district (360.3 YPG), Their Scoring Defense is second worse ( 25.8 PPG ) Only HF has a worse scoring defense ( 44.7 PPG )

Lets Look at OF's Offense:  Rushing Offense Best in 21-3A with (373.8 YPG), Total Offense Best in 21-3A ( 419.2 YPG ) Scoring Offense Best in 21-3A (42.7 PPG)

I am no doctor or anything, but You have the districts worst rushing defense going up against the districts best offense up to this point, I think OF will score as many points as they want.

and to whoever said that HJ's defense was as good as Newton's? Newton has only allowed 995 rushing yards all year, and 400 of those were to OF. Their average is 165 rushing yards per game, and like I said they gave up 400+ to OF so if you take that game away their average is less that 100. which is WAY WAY WAY better than 285.3 YPG.

The Numbers Do NOT lie

BUT lets look at the teams HJ has played against...

Cleveland: Big time run team that only passed twice against HJ

Vidor: Big time 4A team that only runs and passed like 4 or 5 times.

Kirbyville: state ranked 2A team that passed the ball maybe once a drive.

And lets look at the teams OF has played.

TARKINGTON: one of the worst of their district

EC: Not the best against the run, but good for their district

Buna: not very good against the run what so ever

Liberty: almost allowed HF to beat them

HF: sophmores all over the field.

I don't think you can compare these teams to each other until they play. Lets leave the comparisons of numbers alone till then and see whos eating crow.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder