Orangefield vs H-J Predictions?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure it will depend on how many possessions that OF has.  No one has been able to really stop this offense, some have contained it with 40 pts but don't see HJ being able to do anything with this.

and who has OF played? no one

I hope everyone in the district continues to think that.  Don't worry about OF, we are not that good!! Please overlook us!

Not sure it will depend on how many possessions that OF has.  No one has been able to really stop this offense, some have contained it with 40 pts but don't see HJ being able to do anything with this.

i wouldnt call newton no one! if you want to see a team that has played no one take a look at bc's schedule!

I agree OF hasn't played as hard a schedule as WOS or Silsbee, but they did score 40+ points on newton who held silsbee to 20, and they played a pretty good EC team in week 0. Newton has a MUCH better defense than HJ so I do think OF will score lots of points However, the OF defense is very suspect. This one could go either way. Looking at the stats OF is averaging like 375 rushing yards a game, and they have more rushing yards than BC, HF, and Silsbee Combined so their offense is very good. That combined with the fact that HJ has allowed more rushing yards this season than any other team in 21-3A (1712) or (285) yards per game makes me lean towards OF. I was saying that OF has a suspect defense but looking at the stats the bobcats defense is better than HJ in every category, this will be high scoring assuming the field is dry, but OF will run the ball at will and come out on top.

if bc can put 20 on hj on a wet field the cats should be able to put up 60 on a dry one.... orangfield by 40

BC got lucky to put up 20 points.. One TD was on a pass that went through three peoples arms and some reciever running by happened to just be in the right place at the right time.. wasn't even intended for him.. LUCKY!

Then.. a hail mary with like 7 seconds left that got picked off and ran back...

take those 2 away then its 10-8 HJ

How anyone could say that BC's offense in anyway dominated HJ's defense.. I do not know...

if bc can put 20 on hj on a wet field the cats should be able to put up 60 on a dry one.... orangfield by 40

BC got lucky to put up 20 points.. One TD was on a pass that went through three peoples arms and some reciever running by happened to just be in the right place at the right time.. wasn't even intended for him.. LUCKY!

How anyone could say that BC's offense in anyway dominated HJ's defense.. I do not know...

obviously you werent there because that lusky pass was a slant and n one touched it.  and yes bc offense dominated the 2nd half. hj got LUCKY on two long runs then if you want to say BC got LUCKY. your pitiful

i wouldnt call newton no one! if you want to see a team that has played no one take a look at bc's schedule!

Wow, Venom.......you seem to have something negative to say about BC every chance you get.  Usually WOS folks don't get that worked up about BC in football.

Defense wins championships!! 8)

just had to throw that out there...

and

you remind me of Coop except you're in HJ... weird...

give credit where credit is due, 21-10 BC wins... now stop making excuses and go sit down in a corner and cry...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83