WEEK 7 STJFL SCORES

bigdogs

Good luck.  Hope we have a great weekend of football.  I dont remember a season where we have had so much rain!!

Actually it's rained a lot the past few years Bigdogs... We were just evacuated is all. I ordered it special for you ;D good luck tomorrow  :)

thanks i appreciate it.  hopefully you guys will re-sod the field before we play at 330.

Good luck.  Hope we have a great weekend of football.  I dont remember a season where we have had so much rain!!

WOS JR. WHITE - 41

VIDOR JR. WHITE - 0

GREAT JOB VIDOR WHITE! THEY WILL BE A TOUGH TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS TO BEAT. LIKE I SAID GREAT JOB VIDOR WHITE.

Good luck.  Hope we have a great weekend of football.  I dont remember a season where we have had so much rain!!

WOS JR. WHITE - 41

VIDOR JR. WHITE - 0

GREAT JOB VIDOR WHITE! THEY WILL BE A TOUGH TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS TO BEAT. LIKE I SAID GREAT JOB VIDOR WHITE.

Congrats to WOS-White...we knew that they would be big, strong, tough, fast and well-coached.  We were not dissappointed.  I am glad that our boys never quit.  The boy that went to the hospital is fine, will be back on Monday.

And I have to call out one kid from WOS:  #52.  The kid is simply awesome.  I would be shocked if there is a better lineman anywere in the league.

WOS JR. WHITE - 41

VIDOR JR. WHITE - 0

Congrats to WOS-White...we knew that they would be big, strong, tough, fast and well-coached.  We were not dissappointed.  I am glad that our boys never quit.  The boy that went to the hospital is fine, will be back on Monday.

And I have to call out one kid from WOS:  #52.  The kid is simply awesome.  I would be shocked if there is a better lineman anywere in the league.

Good to hear # 5 is okay... 23 that running back #16 run hard the hole game we was very impress with his speed and heart. Tell him to keep working hard at what he got going. Like i said, ''GREAT JOB VIDOR WHITE.''

WOS JR. WHITE - 41

VIDOR JR. WHITE - 0

Good to hear # 5 is okay... 23 that running back #16 run hard the hole game we was very impress with his speed and heart. Tell him to keep working hard at what he got going. Like i said, ''GREAT JOB VIDOR WHITE.''

Thanks, and I will make sure to tell Mav what you said.  He is a great little athlete.

lum. jr. white-47

ned white-6

lum. white very good team-BIG,strong, & well coached.they will be very hard to beat.

we appreciate the props. Ned White is a very physical team. Good luck in the playoffs.

44 i see you all took care of business as expected. Remember y'all are the team to beat. ;D. Glad y'all came out the game injure free.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder