AggiesAreWe... Don't Respond, But I'm UNMARKING YOUR WORDS

Guest Penny

I don't have time to go pull his post out of nowhere on a previous Ned thread where outta nowhere, he very profoundly stated... MARK MY WORDS...Nederland will not win another game.  No hard feelings, just want to point it out... Nederland won another game.  Thus he proves he knows NOTHING about Nederland football.  Period.

I don't care if another poster on this board understands what this post means... AgsRWe does... Mark My Words. 

Cool by me Penny just unlike you to post something like this. Have always been level headed but I do not know the details so peace out.  8)

I don't have time to go pull his post out of nowhere on a previous Ned thread where outta nowhere, he very profoundly stated... MARK MY WORDS...Nederland will not win another game.  No hard feelings, just want to point it out... Nederland won another game.  Thus he proves he knows NOTHING about Nederland football.  Period.

I don't care if another poster on this board understands what this post means... AgsRWe does... Mark My Words.  

ROFLMBO

So noted for the record.  :)

you realize he's like a hungry bear and your only feeding him by saying this and creating a thread just to rub it in his face.  

What in the heck did the MARK MY WORDS.. Nederland will not win another game post mean??? You think that was rubbin it in the face of a town with a team that has been battling against a ton of injuries and adversity.  A post against a team that has a coach that has proven himself to be a first class competitor who won't cash the chips in just because he faces a little adversity.  The post was in poor taste and more than any post I've ever read on this board turned my stomach.

Cool by me Penny just unlike you to post something like this. Have always been level headed but I do not know the details so peace out.  8)

I read posts on these boards that are people's feelings and opinions... I'm expressing mine.

I read posts on these boards that are people's feelings and opinions... I'm expressing mine.

You're funny

Guest Brubaker

I honestly don't think Penny's post or emotion had anything to do with Nederland being back, or being a district title contender... I think it just had to do with the complete and total DISRESPECT of the MARK MY WORDS  commet, anyone who's been around for 15 plus years would've at least been more guarded with their prediction unless they really knew what they were talking about.

I remembered it and looked for it.  I think he deleted it.

Did I say something? ;D

We don't know each other, but I like that response, very classy, I laughed. Shouldn't have called you out over a simple prediction, my bad.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124