The Offical Crow eating thread for the BH/Dayton smackers

BHFAN

Congrats to the Coogs, Pats AND Ranger83, but I'm not eating crow since, like 34, I felt bad all week about this one and declined to make a prediction.  I said it on the the other thread and I'll say it here...GCM athletes look at BH as their only rival team, I don't think ours feel (or FELT!) the same way.  They came into BH stadium prepared, both to execute and leave everything on the field.  We didnt.  The bright side of this is that we learned something (the hard way) and will not forget it for a very long time.  I hope GCM stays 4A awhile longer, cuz there is some hurt pride right now in Eagle land and have the feeling that every Pat sport the rest of this year, all the way through next seasons football team, is going to be facing an Eagle team out to make up for this.  Guess what, GCM, you are now OUR rival...good luck with that and thanks for waking the beast.   ;D

Oh no! Now we're really scared!

GCM will be here. Ready and Able!

When you get out of that mudhole GCM just stomped in you, smile, be happy! Now you can play the "Real" football teams in 19-4A that are much more of a worthy opponent.

Because as many of you have said, GCM is terrible! ;)

This win does not make you great either----keep proving it

No, not great. Just better than BH last night. Right now, that's all that matters!

The key words in your statment is "Better than BH Last Night" Good win for GCM I don't think it could have laid out to be better for the patriots! I think I said in another thread that GCM better pray for Rain and 10 turnovers if you want to win this game, well stay in church and believe in the Lord because he just granted ya a football wish come true ;D

Anywho injoy the Win

Congrats to the Coogs, Pats AND Ranger83, but I'm not eating crow since, like 34, I felt bad all week about this one and declined to make a prediction.  I said it on the the other thread and I'll say it here...GCM athletes look at BH as their only rival team, I don't think ours feel (or FELT!) the same way.  They came into BH stadium prepared, both to execute and leave everything on the field.  We didnt.  The bright side of this is that we learned something (the hard way) and will not forget it for a very long time.  I hope GCM stays 4A awhile longer, cuz there is some hurt pride right now in Eagle land and have the feeling that every Pat sport the rest of this year, all the way through next seasons football team, is going to be facing an Eagle team out to make up for this.  Guess what, GCM, you are now OUR rival...good luck with that and thanks for waking the beast.   ;D

When you get out of that mudhole GCM just stomped in you, smile, be happy! Now you can play the "Real" football teams in 19-4A that are much more of a worthy opponent.

No, not great. Just better than BH last night. Right now, that's all that matters!

The key words in your statment is "Better than BH Last Night" Good win for GCM I don't think it could have laid out to be better for the patriots! I think I said in another thread that GCM better pray for Rain and 10 turnovers if you want to win this game, well stay in church and believe in the Lord because he just granted ya a football wish come true ;D

Anywho injoy the Win

CROW CROW CROW CROW CROW!

1) Fumbles don't create themselves situations create fumbles...

2) i almost feel bad for BH because if you can't pull one out against Dayton, or Crosby Your looking at the back seat, fighting with everyone else trying to make the playoffs (luckily for you theirs that forth spot)... Hope they don't sleep on any of the other teams in the 19-4a because boy der good.

Great win for GCM!

Long overdue win for Crosby!

Cougars Roll and are in driver seat for the District championship... Better get that Chin strap buckled boys these Cougars are gonna try to pitch a shut-out the rest of the season (or so a little crow told me)

-CougTalk!

Guest Ranger83

Congrats to the Coogs, Pats AND Ranger83, but I'm not eating crow since, like 34, I felt bad all week about this one and declined to make a prediction.  I said it on the the other thread and I'll say it here...GCM athletes look at BH as their only rival team, I don't think ours feel (or FELT!) the same way.  They came into BH stadium prepared, both to execute and leave everything on the field.  We didnt.  The bright side of this is that we learned something (the hard way) and will not forget it for a very long time.  I hope GCM stays 4A awhile longer, cuz there is some hurt pride right now in Eagle land and have the feeling that every Pat sport the rest of this year, all the way through next seasons football team, is going to be facing an Eagle team out to make up for this.  Guess what, GCM, you are now OUR rival...good luck with that and thanks for waking the beast.  ;D

Anywho injoy the Win

So let's see, Hummmmm. Hill fans have blamed the coaches, the weather, overconfidence and now you have the audacity to claim that God somehow had a hand in your loss! Have you ever just thought that maybe your team is not THAT good.

From where I was standing, it was raining on BOTH sides of the field! The sloppy field did not seem to bother #21! I can only imagine how many yards your Charman Tissue D would have given up to him on a DRY field! 300-400? The wet ball did not seem to stop the GCM passing game. For some reason, their receivers could catch the ball in those weather conditions, make cuts, and TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE after they caught it!

So no, it was not an act of God. God does not really care about the outcome of Barbers Hill football games! Maybe if you got THAT in perspective, you could see more clearly through your Blue-tinted glasses and stop degrading the efforts of your opponents.

Good luck the on the rest of your season. From what I saw, your gonna need it!

Congrats to the Coogs, Pats AND Ranger83, but I'm not eating crow since, like 34, I felt bad all week about this one and declined to make a prediction.  I said it on the the other thread and I'll say it here...GCM athletes look at BH as their only rival team, I don't think ours feel (or FELT!) the same way.  They came into BH stadium prepared, both to execute and leave everything on the field.  We didnt.  The bright side of this is that we learned something (the hard way) and will not forget it for a very long time.  I hope GCM stays 4A awhile longer, cuz there is some hurt pride right now in Eagle land and have the feeling that every Pat sport the rest of this year, all the way through next seasons football team, is going to be facing an Eagle team out to make up for this.  Guess what, GCM, you are now OUR rival...good luck with that and thanks for waking the beast.   ;D

Anywho injoy the Win

I could understand if you'll lost on a last minute prayer or somthin but you'll got thoroughly beat.

Ranger where's the good natured ribbing gone??  I mean besides Dayton's water being spiked with roofies or something and the balls being dipped in butter.  I think God WAS mad at the BH coaching staff.

Sometimes you just have one of those games....weather may have played a part....getting down early and never getting on track before the game is out of reach may be another.  Either way we'll be there next week to cheer on the boys....

PS - That house is still for sale in my nbhd haha.

I feel much better now...I just recieved word, that our coaches and players threw the game on purpose, so that Crosby and Dayton would get over confident...this was all planned before the season began...thank goodness...we were worried for no reason.

Sorry Ranger, I take back my crow eating, because we let ya'll win...hehehe

Guest Ranger83

Ranger where's the good natured ribbing gone??  I mean besides Dayton's water being spiked with roofies or something and the balls being dipped in butter.  I think God WAS mad at the BH coaching staff.

Sometimes you just have one of those games....weather may have played a part....getting down early and never getting on track before the game is out of reach may be another.  Either way we'll be there next week to cheer on the boys....

PS - That house is still for sale in my nbhd haha.

Sorry, I was possesed by demons. (part of GCM's pact with Satan) Because we all know that there is no way that GCM could ever beat the powerhouse that is Barbers Hill without some sort of nether-world interference. I've sacraficed a live chicken and now things will be back to normal.

Oh well, it's kinda like that 52-7 thingy now, Old News!

Beat the Yellowjackets!

(Official Patriot Military time is 21-39)

Congrats to the Coogs, Pats AND Ranger83, but I'm not eating crow since, like 34, I felt bad all week about this one and declined to make a prediction.  I said it on the the other thread and I'll say it here...GCM athletes look at BH as their only rival team, I don't think ours feel (or FELT!) the same way.  They came into BH stadium prepared, both to execute and leave everything on the field.  We didnt.  The bright side of this is that we learned something (the hard way) and will not forget it for a very long time.  I hope GCM stays 4A awhile longer, cuz there is some hurt pride right now in Eagle land and have the feeling that every Pat sport the rest of this year, all the way through next seasons football team, is going to be facing an Eagle team out to make up for this.  Guess what, GCM, you are now OUR rival...good luck with that and thanks for waking the beast.  ;D

Anywho injoy the Win

So let's see, Hummmmm. Hill fans have blamed the coaches, the weather, overconfidence and now you have the audacity to claim that God somehow had a hand in your loss! Have you ever just thought that maybe your team is not THAT good. Nope it has to be God

From where I was standing, it was raining on BOTH sides of the field! The sloppy field did not seem to bother #21!It's because he had special NINJA water shoes I can only imagine how many yards your Charman Tissue D would have given up to him on a DRY field! 300-400?If it was dry he would have ran for 1-2 yards tops The wet ball did not seem to stop the GCM passing game.Is that what you call a he11 mary passes For some reason, their receivers could catch the ball in those weather conditions, make cuts, and TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE after they caught it! Again special NINJA water shoes with Gloves

So no, it was not an act of God.Then how could GCM win God does not really care about the outcome of Barbers Hill football gamesThen why do we Pray before the game?! Maybe if you got THAT in perspective, you could see more clearly through your Blue-tinted glasses and stop degrading the efforts of your opponents. It will be ok! Breath in ......Breath out.....Breathin.....and ......out

Good luck the on the rest of your season. From what I saw, your gonna need it!Thanks we are glad we have your support

I guess you aleast deserve the answers to your questions. see above in bold ;D

Guest Ranger83

Anywho injoy the Win

So let's see, Hummmmm. Hill fans have blamed the coaches, the weather, overconfidence and now you have the audacity to claim that God somehow had a hand in your loss! Have you ever just thought that maybe your team is not THAT good. Nope it has to be God

From where I was standing, it was raining on BOTH sides of the field! The sloppy field did not seem to bother #21!It's because he had special NINJA water shoes I can only imagine how many yards your Charman Tissue D would have given up to him on a DRY field! 300-400?If it was dry he would have ran for 1-2 yards tops The wet ball did not seem to stop the GCM passing game.Is that what you call a he11 mary passes For some reason, their receivers could catch the ball in those weather conditions, make cuts, and TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE after they caught it! Again special NINJA water shoes with Gloves

So no, it was not an act of God.Then how could GCM win God does not really care about the outcome of Barbers Hill football gamesThen why do we Pray before the game?! Maybe if you got THAT in perspective, you could see more clearly through your Blue-tinted glasses and stop degrading the efforts of your opponents. It will be ok! Breath in ......Breath out.....Breathin.....and ......out

Good luck the on the rest of your season. From what I saw, your gonna need it!Thanks we are glad we have your support

Wait  for it...Wait...Not yet...nope, keep waiting...Hold on, almost time...Just a little longer...Surely it will happen soon...Dang, surley it's happened by now...Nope, Barbers Hill STILL has not beaten GCM in football this year! All your base, they belong to us!

Guest Ranger83

Anywho injoy the Win

Maybe ya'll should sell some livestock and buy some of them there "ninja water shoes and gloves" and if you have enough money left over, buy some of that plastic grass for yer fooseball field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83