*Lumberton vs. Central/Central wins 14-7/Comments

I know you didn't soulja, I was stating my opinion of the game under those horrible circumstances. I would have loved to see how the game would have been if mother nature would have been better. I will always give props to the winning team. The last couple of weeks have been tough on us raider fans knowing that we usually play better and take better care of the ball. Good luck the rest of the season to your jags  ;D

I know that both teams would not have been fumbling like that and it would have been way more offense if it wasn't raining like that.  Thanks for the kind words, Slick74.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L train is still new to this whole winning deal.....Its easy to run your head when you are spankin everybody but you gotta be able to go through the tough parts of the season.....Its all about the playoffs....The district champs is nothing more than a cute shirt at the end of the year....They have a good coach and a good program....They will learn....They just got to go through withdrawls like everyone else does. They will be alright...........Just eat it and move on.

I'm not going to get in between you soulja and 78 but i do believe lumberton was centrals toughest opponent so far in district. both defenses keep each other in check with the deference being the fumble return for td. . . jmo

I completely disagree with you, it went into overtime against vidor and we lost on a 2 point conversion by 1 point

oh yea, and we beat yall, at your homecoming

I'm not going to get in between you soulja and 78 but i do believe lumberton was centrals toughest opponent so far in district. both defenses keep each other in check with the deference being the fumble return for td. . . jmo

I completely disagree with you, it went into overtime against vidor and we lost on a 2 point conversion by 1 point

oh yea, and we beat yall, at your homecoming

Yeah central beat ya'll and ya'll beat us. I have given both vidor and central there credit for the the win. Now you want to keep stirring the pot when ya'll should be worried about PNG. I would feel fortunate that we missed 2 field goals, had a ton of penalties, a fumble on our on 20 yard line and held ya'll all mighty rushing attack in check. yes a win is a win but you came on here stirring the pot when soulja and myself was having a good discussion. Me for one hope PNG sinks ya'lls ship!!!!!

Also i wouldn't call giving up over 500 yards to each team then barely getting over 200 on us a comparision. Yes ya'll won the game but ya'll was out played by a lot and everybody including coach mathews knows that!!! I'm done with this and you vidor pirate!!!  

Good post slick.  Like an earlier poster said, it's time for Lumberton to eat the losses and move on.  We can't look back at the missed opportunities when there's plenty in front of us.  The finish in 20-4A will be no different than it has the last 2 years when several teams tied for 1st at the end.  L-town will make the playoffs and we have the chemistry to go deep barring no major injuries.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124