*BH vs. Goose/GC Memorial wins 39-14/Comments

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man o Man!  I only get to see one game a year if I'm lucky since I live out of state, but I do follow the Eagles religiously on here.  I must say though, tonight, sitting in the stands in the pouring rain for Homecoming, I just witnessed the most UN-INSPIRED football team I've seen in a long time.  I witnessed no leadership on the field; I watched the coaches on the sideline all the way on one end and the players on the other  and NO coaching going on there, and the only inspired "lick" from the Eagles came like on the next to the last play of the first 1/2.  Lots and lots of arm tackles and basically NO leather poppin'.  I hope, hope, hope that this was not the "real" EAGLES or it will be a very long rest of the season.  And before anybody says the rain was an issue, bull;  it was just as bad for the Patriots.  Now those boys looked inspired and came ready play.

39-14 when I left with 3 min remaining.  

GCM came to this game prepared to win, we didn't.  Very early in the game with GCM up 6-0, we marched to their 4 yd line and threw an int....it took the wind out of BH's sails and they never looked right again.  We kept turning ball over...Weather was very bad with rain the entire game, but it rained on the Pats too.  We had a ton of dropped balls, etc etc etc...but the better team (at least tonight) won this game.

Why in the bloody #### did we try to block a punt with them kicking into a 20 mph rain filled wind?????  That roughing the punter was another momentum KILLER...THAT, was a bad coaching decision. (for my friend 89-2)

At least Dayton got blown out... I can sleep tonight  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed