School Spirit

Snooks

I aint much on computerin but had to say something bout you durned ol people that aint got no school spirit.

I done seen people riting about theyre ball team on here some awful bad stuff. And you call yo self a fan.

Them players are tryin hard and you complainin bout them.

Some of you fans don't know if you are going in the door or going out. Get in them stands and holler for them

boys to win but dont be knockin them boys for not trying.

There I done said my piece and i am done!

I aint much on computerin but had to say something bout you durned ol people that aint got no school spirit.

I done seen people riting about theyre ball team on here some awful bad stuff. And you call yo self a fan.

Them players are tryin hard and you complainin bout them.

Some of you fans don't know if you are going in the door or going out. Get in them stands and holler for them

boys to win but dont be knockin them boys for not trying.

There I done said my piece and i am done!

YEEE HAAAAW ;D ;D

I'll swany. You ol boys on here going at each other like you some kind of hero back when yu played some football.

Yu all got opinuns bout yo team and where they need some improvin. Dem ol boys that walk them sidelines probably got a handle.

I betcha you get out there and call a play you call the wrong one. What you gonna do when Sallys uncle call you a dimwhit for that.

Let them boys play them some football and dont be analizing so much. I love me some High School football. Root and holler for them boys.

Last thing. Them football boys got sum pressure on em you pencilpushers aint never seen. Not only do they have to please momma daddy step mommy and step daddy Uncle earl and Ant sally they also got to please them cheerleaders Roxie Shaquita and Mary Virginia.

Them girls got them some legs. Momma were that round house me and ol buck we go to the river and take a dip.

Last thing. Them football boys got sum pressure on em you pencilpushers aint never seen. Not only do they have to please momma daddy step mommy and step daddy Uncle earl and Ant sally they also got to please them cheerleaders Roxie Shaquita and Mary Virginia.

Them girls got them some legs. Momma were that round house me and ol buck we go to the river and take a dip.

:D :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124