PLAY BALL!!! Radar!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the rule is there must be 30 minutes of no lightning to resume play.

I don't know if there is a time limit to call the game.

Another thing to remember here...

The further west and north you are the sooner during the day the rain will clear....

The PN-G game in Livingston game will have the rain stop probably at least three to five hours before it clears in the Beaumont area (assumming the weather is moving between 20 and 30 miles per hour).

Hopefully the cold front picks up steam and moves through the area in the afternoon.

And....

When the cold front does clear the area you would assume you would have a very strong north westerly wind blowing.

Problem i see right now is the winds aloft will be parallel to the front causing it not to move real fast!

Dang parallel winds!!!!   >:(  :D

That was funny!!!!!!!! :D

The further west and north you are the sooner during the day the rain will clear....

The PN-G game in Livingston game will have the rain stop probably at least three to five hours before it clears in the Beaumont area (assumming the weather is moving between 20 and 30 miles per hour).

Hopefully the cold front picks up steam and moves through the area in the afternoon.

And....

When the cold front does clear the area you would assume you would have a very strong north westerly wind blowing.

Problem i see right now is the winds aloft will be parallel to the front causing it not to move real fast!

Who's on first  ???

And....

Who's on first  ???

A CLASSIC !!!  Gotta love this!!!

And....

Who's on first  ???

A CLASSIC !!!  Gotta love this!!!

A classic forever.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124