STJFL week 6 JR power rankings and predictions

;D just one ..I don't want to let "P" try one on ,he might not take it off.. :)

I don't want him to like the Blue and Silver too much..He looks better in Black and Gold.

Here in a month or so he will be around yall enough as it is..

i think "P" needs to put on the real black and gold!!!

;D just one ..I don't want to let "P" try one on ,he might not take it off.. :)

I don't want him to like the Blue and Silver too much..He looks better in Black and Gold.

Here in a month or so he will be around yall enough as it is..

i think "P" needs to put on the real black and gold!!!

I think someone needs to get back to work since apparently he is feeling better...hmmmm....I bet someone would like to know you are feeling better... ;D

There is only one Black and Gold he will ever put on..ask him yourself.... ;) glad to see you have enough strength to type...

# 6 isn't too bad, and I'm sure hoping it will be a little higher next week.  That Cardinal line continues to improve, and they will be in for a big test this week from "Stang Blue.  Here's hoping that Saturday will be overcast and cool.  While your en route to the game you can come by the Little League field in Bridge City, which is right by STJFL Cardinal Stadium and participate in the GTB ragball tournament.  The game isn't til 1:00, so get a team together and come compete with teams from around the area in the 1st Annual GTB Ragball tourney.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder