Message from vidor

Bigdog

This off vidorsports.com:

There is no excuse for a school, even Nederland, being allowed to carry a 100 pound foghorn to every game and blast away whenever they feel like it. If it is simply to honor a student, then turn it towards their fans so they can hear it. I think evey school should be allowed to use one if Nederland does.

And Nederland is the least of my worries dogman. the game is an official LOCK for vidor.

:twisted:

yeah I know piratefan. I don't lump everyone from vidor in with him. What happened with the other Vidor site? He ran a good site' date=' but got hacked. He never brought it back up.[/quote']

he got hacked and he just quit running it..

it was a good site..this other guy he is something else..

I realize that everyone from Vidor does not share the same sentiments as the author of the original quote, but Ned only blows the horn when the team enters the field and after we score. It is not blown when opposing offenses take the field.

On the other hand . . . the cans are a different story. :wink:

I am a fan of Vidor and think highly of their football program. I have found their fans to be very nice people. I always root for Vidor, except when they played BH. Having said that, Nederland is going to whip the fire out of them. Sorry guys but Nederland is one darn tough team to stop and their defense is quite good.

Not to mention they have Barry Sanders as a running back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124