how is it determined who wins district and who goes to playoffs??

although i was a cheerleader in high school i never really understood how wining district and going to playoff work. now i have been big into football the past 3 years and have tried to have people explain it to me but i never get it explained to me in a way that i understand. my question is how is it determined who wins district and how is it determined who goes to play offs?? i know its a beginner question sorry ha ha. and thank you to anyone that tries to help explain this to me.

Im guessing your wanting to know which teams in 20-4A will make it. Well you have 8 teams in this district with only 4 advancing to the playoffs. The easiest way to think of it is the top 4 teams with the best district record will go to the playoffs. Where it always gets complicated is when you have a bunch teams tied with the same records.

Im guessing your wanting to know which teams in 20-4A will make it. Well you have 8 teams in this district with only 4 advancing to the playoffs. The easiest way to think of it is the top 4 teams with the best district record will go to the playoffs. Where it always gets complicated is when you have a bunch teams tied with the same records.

In a tie breaker senerio, they will go to who won in the head to head battle.  If it's a senerio where each team beat the other team, they go by who have the biggest point spread. 

Also, A - 3a send 3 teams to the playoffs per district while 4a and 5a send 4 teams per district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder