So who was right?

Puma42

"Oh yea, thats right. We're 4-0." Get a hold of yourself PNG people. Look at who've you played. A game against Brabers Hill that was way closer than it should have been, Crosby (Enough said), and an interception away from overtime against LCM. Wait, who? Thats right, LCM. PNG is just like Ole' Miss, they have yet to prove a thing. Lets take a look at what it would be like if PNG had Nederland's schedule and vice versa. PNG would be 1-3 with their only win coming against Ozen. They would have gotten crushed against WOS, Waller and Friendswood. And Nederland would be a sure 4-0. This is gonna be a better game than everyone thinks, just watch. You PNG people don't want to believe this but its true.

Remember this? Looks like I was right. The Dogs kept it close, and if it wasn't for 3 fumbled snaps I bet they would have won. So I'll say it again, if you predicted the score to be complete blowout get a hold of yourself. PNG isn't that great.

I'll admit we are having an off year, partly due to injuries. And I will admit PNG is better than us, but the reason for this post was because no one was giving the Dogs any respect at all. There was a post earlier this week that said "Midcounty Madness...Who Will Win?" and everyone was predicting PNG to be like 35 or 40 point favorties. So I countered with a post (its the one in the italics above) and once again everyone went haywire on me saying that I was stupid and I didnt know what I was talking about. Well it turns out i was right, and to all you who thought i was stupid and ignorant

"Oh yea, thats right. We're 4-0." Get a hold of yourself PNG people. Look at who've you played. A game against Brabers Hill that was way closer than it should have been, Crosby (Enough said), and an interception away from overtime against LCM. Wait, who? Thats right, LCM. PNG is just like Ole' Miss, they have yet to prove a thing. Lets take a look at what it would be like if PNG had Nederland's schedule and vice versa. PNG would be 1-3 with their only win coming against Ozen. They would have gotten crushed against WOS, Waller and Friendswood. And Nederland would be a sure 4-0. This is gonna be a better game than everyone thinks, just watch. You PNG people don't want to believe this but its true.

Remember this? Looks like I was right. The Dogs kept it close, and if it wasn't for 3 fumbled snaps I bet they would have won. So I'll say it again, if you predicted the score to be complete blowout get a hold of yourself. PNG isn't that great.

if, if ,if ! If we had not had all the penalties  ;) nevermind, we're 5-0 but still haven't played anybody.  ;)  :D

Honestly, go back and look I knew it would be a good game as usual.

Lets go guys, I wanna see everyone that doubted me on here. Lets see what you have to say

There ya go is that what you have been looking for.....

It is what it is ..And we are who they thought we were get over it ...don't be so angry!

I support Nederland every week as long as they are not playing against PNG...and always will....

You are just a punk looking for trouble on this site

I'll admit we are having an off year, partly due to injuries. And I will admit PNG is better than us, but the reason for this post was because no one was giving the Dogs any respect at all. There was a post earlier this week that said "Midcounty Madness...Who Will Win?" and everyone was predicting PNG to be like 35 or 40 point favorties. So I countered with a post (its the one in the italics above) and once again everyone went haywire on me saying that I was stupid and I didnt know what I was talking about. Well it turns out i was right, and to all you who thought i was stupid and ignorant,

Hey Puma, if you want your dogs to get any "respect" whatsoever, you would stop making asinine posts such as this.

Think about this Puma.  PN-G played a game FULL of mistakes.  And they STILL won 23-7.  7, in case you don't know equals ONE touchdown for Nederland.  Just one.  ONE.  Has it started to sink in?  Now let's play your IF game.  IF the PNG player doesn't trip on the 10 yard line at the beginning of the game, PNG has another TD to talk about.  IF PN-G doesn't suffer poor clock management just before the half and they sneak it in from the GOAL line they have yet another TD instead of that Field Goal.  That would have made the score 34-7.  So we can play the IF game all day long. 

In my opinion Larry Neuman did one hell of a job preparing NED for the game despite all of the injuries.  I was both worried an impressed in the First half.  But PN-G came out in the second half with a better attitude and played a crisp Football game.

What IF PNG played that well all game?  Hmmmm. 

Get off your high horse.  You sound like an Aggie trying to win a moral victory. 

Any time my team can still win 23-7 and make as many mistakes as they did, I'm happy for it. 

Puma doesn't represent all of Nederland. PNG played a heckuva game and won...case closed.

In closing, I will say this for my Bulldogs. I dare any team to play their 4th string QB and play as well as Ned did. The mistakes we made were almost expected. We also played some great defense except on the long pass plays.

Congrats to PNG and let's move on.

PN-G keep doing what your doing good job. They say the same about us (Vidor) who have they played. Haters don't we love them. 5-0 great job but I will say I hope yall go 9-1...:)

Vidor played Lumberton and Central....these three teams will bring PNG three losses.... 8)

PN-G keep doing what your doing good job. They say the same about us (Vidor) who have they played. Haters don't we love them. 5-0 great job but I will say I hope yall go 9-1...:)

Vidor played Lumberton and Central....these three teams will bring PNG three losses.... 8)

come on now quit dreaming ;)

Not a dream...Are assuming PNG goes undefeated?  If, so.....WAKE UP!!!, cause ur dreaming. ;D

Look, when it comes down to it, Nederland did a great job considering the circumstances, but PN-G won, fair and square. Both teams went out onto the field and gave their very best and, even with Nederland's reduced performance due to injuries, it was a great game. Both crowds cheered with a lot of spirit, both bands, both drill teams, and both cheerleading squads did their best to fire everyone up, and both the Indians and the Bulldogs created an atmosphere that can rival that of most college rivalry games. Mid-County Madness is still one of the best games of high school football around and there's still another one next year.

So, until then, go Indians and Bulldogs. In the meantime, drop the subject.

come on now quit dreaming ;)

Not a dream...Are assuming PNG goes undefeated?  If, so.....WAKE UP!!!, cause ur dreaming. ;D

You think WB is going to win another game this year? Wake up cause your dreaming! ;) I think PNG is as good as any of the other three.

Lets go guys, I wanna see everyone that doubted me on here. Lets see what you have to say

did you attend the game? If so then you saw PNG have 8 penalties for 70 yds which helped keep it close. You also saw the Indians not attempt a pass for most of the 4th qtr. If they'd put the pedal to the metal that score could have easily been 30 or 37-7.

but go ahead and keep pumping yourself up with a moral victory.