LC-M vs. Nederland Predictions?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a good running game. No doubt. Pretty decent defence, but our secondary got smoked last week. But they need to bend and not break. Our only problem is QB. Oddly enough, in my opinion, Adam Atteberry hasn't done that bad of a job for a 3rd stringer. He is a very capable QB. The only thing that's killing him, and hurt him in the port neches game was timing. Timing is off right now, fumble the snap, interceptions, etc. If he can get it down with his cadence and the WRs...how they run their routes, when they make their cuts, and the timing of his ball delivery, we will be fine. Not just this week, but if we can gel, and get our timing down, we should be fine the rest of this season. I'm not talking playoffs, but have a couple district victories.

We have a good running game. No doubt. Pretty decent defence, but our secondary got smoked last week. But they need to bend and not break. Our only problem is QB. Oddly enough, in my opinion, Adam Atteberry hasn't done that bad of a job for a 3rd stringer. He is a very capable QB. The only thing that's killing him, and hurt him in the port neches game was timing. Timing is off right now, fumble the snap, interceptions, etc. If he can get it down with his cadence and the WRs...how they run their routes, when they make their cuts, and the timing of his ball delivery, we will be fine. Not just this week, but if we can gel, and get our timing down, we should be fine the rest of this season. I'm not talking playoffs, but have a couple district victories.

Good post and an honest analysis. Good luck to the Dogs for the rest of the season. I'm pullin' for y'all to make some upsets!

i think they let nederland borrow it... jk

but in all honesty i think that if salenga comes out of his shell, the bulldogs will rough out a win.

NED 21

LC-M 14

Wont matter if he comes out of his shell or not... he looks for the quickest path to the sidelines every time he touches the ball... i know i cant be the only one thats noticed this...

Guest Brubaker

i think they let nederland borrow it... jk

but in all honesty i think that if salenga comes out of his shell, the bulldogs will rough out a win.

NED 21

LC-M 14

Wont matter if he comes out of his shell or not... he looks for the quickest path to the sidelines every time he touches the ball... i know i cant be the only one thats noticed this...

The dude weighs a buck o five, you gotta be kiddin calling him out for gettin his yards by working up field to the sideline.  As small as he is, I'd have to think he's instructed to stay away from the cut back to the middle of the field to keep him healthy.  That's about the most ignorant post I've read in a while.

Doesn't matter if you way 105 or 255, every skilled position player is taught to get north and south. Quickest way between two points is a straight line.

Now, I'm not asking him to truck anybody, but I'm sure he can get upfield and make somethin happen.

I've got the Dogs 20 - LCM 14

Guest Brubaker

You must be kiddin Godfather, no difference between 105 and 255, get a grip.  Lighter guys are absolutely, positively taught to get your yards gaining ground toward the sideline, please.

Maybe where you played ball

But in my experiences, coaches have always preached getting north and south, get upfield, go score, or something along those lines. I'm not trying to start a knockdown dragout over some high school kids haves or have nots. I think he is a tremendous athlete, and if given the oppurtunity and proper timing, will make favorable contributions.

No hostility from my end Baker, just honest opinions and experiences from a has been.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83