Vidor vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man needs to get a life and chill on the Lumberton game.  Lumberton has a very tough game in front of them with Central this week.  Definately a team with fans that both have more class than Lumberton's little engine that couldn't.  I know several people from Lumberton and they arn't like that.

Ima take ozen by 1 or maybe 2 not sure gona be a good game though.

OZEN step up and put this team where they belong.  Keep everything outside they are slow in the middle!

Stil cant get over the loss can you? Well in another year you will get another crack at us. But from the looks of this years JV score I dont see the outcome being much different

That's what they said about us this year! and the year before .......... We'll just have to see!  Just get a little Class and don't expect it from everyone else!   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

OK I have to say this. You must be a 13 year old girl! I have never seen someone cry so much. Get a life! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Come on, Lumberton fan.  why are you still heckling the Vidor fans?  You need to be in the Central/Lumberton thread heckling me!  ;D ;D

I am there ...... but I keep reading comments from PIRATE 68 ..... you know the one that said GO to your own thread! LOL! Real CLASS ........ he needs to stay off the JUICE and he could remember!

You better put down the pipe.... None of my post on the Central thread is dogging L-Town.

And none of mine are putting down Vidor ..... OK!!!!!!! Seems like I'm getting to the SNUFF GULLY BOYS!

OZEN step up and put this team where they belong.  Keep everything outside they are slow in the middle!

Stil cant get over the loss can you? Well in another year you will get another crack at us. But from the looks of this years JV score I dont see the outcome being much different

That's what they said about us this year! and the year before .......... We'll just have to see!  Just get a little Class and don't expect it from everyone else!   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

OK I have to say this. You must be a 13 year old girl! I have never seen someone cry so much. Get a life! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

That's the best you have 13 year old girl! Darn .....I'm really hurt.......where's my mommy!  This is a blog fool ...have some fun with it ....... your the typical VIDORION ........ spit! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

That's the best you have 13 year old girl! Darn .....I'm really hurt.......where's my mommy!  This is a blog fool ...have some fun with it ....... your the typical VIDORION ........ spit! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

still stuck on last week i see. you're gonna get dehydrated spilling all of those tears. instead of whining on threads that have nothing to do with your team, why don't you go fix that scoreboard before your next home game. btw it's vidorian and it's nazareth.

Come on, Lumberton fan.  why are you still heckling the Vidor fans?  You need to be in the Central/Lumberton thread heckling me!  ;D ;D

I am there ...... but I keep reading comments from PIRATE 68 ..... you know the one that said GO to your own thread! LOL! Real CLASS ........ he needs to stay off the JUICE and he could remember!

You better put down the pipe.... None of my post on the Central thread is dogging L-Town.

And none of mine are putting down Vidor ..... OK!!!!!!! Seems like I'm getting to the SNUFF GULLY BOYS!

Look man I am beginning to think your a stalker. Quit following me

Naz you have no class, and this is the last time I will reply to you so ...Have fun talking trash to your self!

Pirates have been hit by the Flu bug the last couple of days.  Hope the players are back  by game time and strong enough to go the entire game or it might be a long night.

No school is immune to the Flu. I am sure OZ has a few that have been effected also.

still stuck on last week i see. you're gonna get dehydrated spilling all of those tears. instead of whining on threads that have nothing to do with your team, why don't you go fix that scoreboard before your next home game. btw it's vidorian and it's nazareth.

I can spell a name anyway I choose ....... not the one of the BIBLE you must be refering to ...... right!  Now the other I was just hurrying through it ...... it's not like I proof  read everything ..... unlike you! PROFESOR!!! LOL!

why is it people keep asking if ozen's players, coaches and fans will be classy and not vidor's players, coaches and fans.  ozen is not the the one with a shady history behind them, nor have ozen displayed behavior to warrant this questions. really do think these comments are bias.

Ozen has always showed class... Don't know why people are saying that...

why is it people keep asking if ozen's players, coaches and fans will be classy and not vidor's players, coaches and fans.  ozen is not the the one with a shady history behind them, nor have ozen displayed behavior to warrant this questions. really do think these comments are bias.

They showed something at Lumberton last year and I can assure you it wasn't class. Hopefully the new head coach has changed some of that.

They showed something at Lumberton last year and I can assure you it wasn't class. Hopefully the new head coach has changed some of that.

i was also at the game last and saw no disrespectful gestures, no ejections or late hits; i have no clue of what u are suggesting.  but coach nelson is doing a great job with maintaining and improving ozen classiness and style, if he can get the players to start to minimize the miscues they would be a powerhouse again but that another issue. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83