Vidor vs. Ozen Predictions?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if number 42 wld stop paying so much attention to what ozen is and isnt doing this year he might be playing at tcu this year....I think r. francis and P harmon along with the other 9 players on deff. are very capeable of stoping the vidor run game.The key to this game is ozen off. THEY HAVE TO SCORE....no more turnovers and silly mistakes...THis year I have seen the panthers have stand out deff games. its time for the off to come alive. From what i can see they have key players in key positions They all need to be on the same page.....This will be the week ozen by 14

:)

Coach Matthews will have his team ready and chomping at the bits this Friday.  No flu but you just keep on thinking that way.  Pirates by 14.  Ozen does have some speed but not as much as Central.  Just hope they have as much class as Central.  Can't wait for Friday to get here. 

Coach Matthews will have his team ready and chomping at the bits this Friday.  No flu but you just keep on thinking that way.  Pirates by 14.  Ozen does have some speed but not as much as Central.   Just hope they have as much class as Central.  Can't wait for Friday to get here. 

They definitely have more CLASS then VIDOR,  so don't worry!

Ima take ozen by 1 or maybe 2 not sure gona be a good game though.

OZEN step up and put this team where they belong.  Keep everything outside they are slow in the middle!

Still cant get over the loss can you? Well in another year you will get another crack at us. But from the looks of this years JV score I dont see the outcome being much different

Coach Matthews will have his team ready and chomping at the bits this Friday.  No flu but you just keep on thinking that way.  Pirates by 14.  Ozen does have some speed but not as much as Central.   Just hope they have as much class as Central.  Can't wait for Friday to get here.  

They definitely have more CLASS then VIDOR,  so don't worry!

Lumberton crybaby!!!!!!!!!!! Hes on every Vidor thread still running them down because his team lost.

OZEN step up and put this team where they belong.  Keep everything outside they are slow in the middle!

Stil cant get over the loss can you? Well in another year you will get another crack at us. But from the looks of this years JV score I dont see the outcome being much different

That's what they said about us this year! and the year before .......... We'll just have to see!  Just get a little Class and don't expect it from everyone else!   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Coach Matthews will have his team ready and chomping at the bits this Friday.  No flu but you just keep on thinking that way.  Pirates by 14.  Ozen does have some speed but not as much as Central.   Just hope they have as much class as Central.  Can't wait for Friday to get here.  

Lumberton crybaby!!!!!!!!!!! Hes on every Vidor thread still running them down because his team lost.

I could have sworn your on every Lumberton thread on your knee's prayer that everyone beat the L-TRAIN!  Watch the name calling!

OZEN step up and put this team where they belong.  Keep everything outside they are slow in the middle!

Stil cant get over the loss can you? Well in another year you will get another crack at us. But from the looks of this years JV score I dont see the outcome being much different

That's what they said about us this year! and the year before .......... We'll just have to see!  Just get a little Class and don't expect it from everyone else!   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Class.......Your the prime example of the lack of it.This is an Ozen,Vidor thread take a hike.

I could have sworn your on every Lumberton thread on your knee's prayer that everyone beat the L-TRAIN!   Watch the name calling!

Its called predictions for a reason.I predicted Central to beat L-town cant help it if you dont agree.

Come on, Lumberton fan.  why are you still heckling the Vidor fans?  You need to be in the Central/Lumberton thread heckling me!  ;D ;D

I am there ...... but I keep reading comments from PIRATE 68 ..... you know the one that said GO to your own thread! LOL! Real CLASS ........ he needs to stay off the JUICE and he could remember!

WAH, WAH, WAH! Mommy, I just don't understand how those poor, pitiful, slow, inbred boys from Snuff Gully could beat us and on our homecoming! WAH, WAH, WAH! GET OVER IT! You lost to a good football team, now you need to worry about the next game. I know the Lumberton football team isn't whining about what should have been. They are getting ready for the next battle. The Jags are comin' for you!

Come on, Lumberton fan.  why are you still heckling the Vidor fans?  You need to be in the Central/Lumberton thread heckling me!  ;D ;D

I am there ...... but I keep reading comments from PIRATE 68 ..... you know the one that said GO to your own thread! LOL! Real CLASS ........ he needs to stay off the JUICE and he could remember!

You better put down the pipe.... None of my post on the Central thread is dogging L-Town.

if number 42 wld stop paying so much attention to what ozen is and isnt doing this year he might be playing at tcu this year....I think r. francis and P harmon along with the other 9 players on deff. are very capeable of stoping the vidor run game.The key to this game is ozen off. THEY HAVE TO SCORE....no more turnovers and silly mistakes...THis year I have seen the panthers have stand out deff games. its time for the off to come alive. From what i can see they have key players in key positions They all need to be on the same page.....This will be the week ozen by 14

please dont talk about things you have no clue about homeboy he's doing just fine at tcu

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa