Silsbee Tigers VS. West Orange-Stark Mustangs who takes this mega game?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way WOS beats Silsbee by 14 in Silsbee.

Silsbee wins by 10

you guys will eventually get another win but it wont be next friday!

like you and i have discussed in previous threads you make sure you dont disappear after the game!   ;)

Don't worry.

I will be here.

Take your on advice you do not disappear ater the Stangs lose

Silsbee wins by 10

like you and i have discussed in previous threads you make sure you dont disappear after the game!   ;)

WOS may win. Then again. They may not. WOS will have to do it on the field. You cant win it for them by talkin smack on here.  ;D ;D ;D

Silsbee wins by 10

like you and i have discussed in previous threads you make sure you dont disappear after the game!   ;)

Don't worry.

I will be here.

Take your on advice you do not disappear ater the Stangs lose

i wont go anywhere i promise...

you know whats coming next friday!   :-[

Silsbee wins by 10

like you and i have discussed in previous threads you make sure you dont disappear after the game!   ;)

WOS may win. Then again. They may not. WOS will have to do it on the field. You cant win it for them by talkin smack on here.  ;D ;D ;D

how funny, you took the opportunity to direct your words of wisdom to the wos folks only. hahaha

allow me-- silsbee may win.then again. they may not. silsbee will have to do it on the field. you cant win it for them by talkin smack on here. ;D ;D ;D

Im glad that ya'll silsbee fans didnt see the WOS game tonight because then ya'll would see what were capable of doing to anyone! I only expect the stangs to get better each week! We played a team with an extremely fast qb that can also throw very well and shut him down! Johnson wont get much done against our chain gang! And the scary thing is franks and haynes are starting to play up to their standards! Im hoping for a good game but if we play like we did tonight it wont be a good game for long! Stangs by at least 14 snd you can hold me to that!

Im glad that ya'll silsbee fans didnt see the WOS game tonight because then ya'll would see what were capable of doing to anyone! I only expect the stangs to get better each week! We played a team with an extremely fast qb that can also throw very well and shut him down! Johnson wont get much done against our chain gang! And the scary thing is franks and haynes are starting to play up to their standards! Im hoping for a good game but if we play like we did tonight it wont be a good game for long! Stangs by at least 14 snd you can hold me to that!

:D ;D Chain Gang OOOOOHHHHHH Scary ;D

::) ::) ::) ::)

As a fan with not dog in this race I feel that WOS will win the game.  Silsbee seems to be having a down year even though the losses that they have are all to very good teams.  WOS one loss is to a resurgent Jasper team who was down last year.  I hope that they beat each other up so that it will give my Hawks a fighting chance against the Tigers and Stangs!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest rykerx144

I say depends on which WOS shows up,  if the penalty, turnover, dropped passes WOS shows up that played Kville and Jasper then I say Silsbee 35 WOS 34 and Silsbee pulls it off on pure home momentum.  If the WOS that played Nederland and this week against Brookshire Royal shows up it will be WOS 41 Sislbee 20.  JMO

Silsbee wins by 10

...and that goes both ways... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami