20 4A -- The Unbeatens...And then there was one........

Guest KHS 89

I see them as the 5th place team in this district. I know I'll get hammered for saying that, but Central, Lum, Liv, and Vidor are all better right now.  Hopefully PNG improves every week and gets in the playoffs.

If they play like they are capable then I would say you could not be more wrong, but if they continue to have poor clock management, accrue dumb penalties, and drop balls that are stuck in their gut......the you could be right.

PNG could have made this game in the 30's to 7 easy.. the coaches keep it 23 7 because the game was already in our W.. PNG will make the playoffs probably not undefeated, but in the playoffs non the less ..  this team is error pron no doubt about that.. but because people want to count them out will be those folks down fall

Guest pirates

The Setxsports bunch says PNG hasn't played anyone.  Oh well!!!

Guess they all need to keep there day jobs!!!

Yea, I really do not understand why people use that excuse.  They have been saying the same thing about Vidor.  PNG is for real and they will be using the same phrase in the playoffs.  ;D

The Setxsports bunch says PNG hasn't played anyone.  Oh well!!!

Guess they all need to keep there day jobs!!!

Yea, I really do not understand why people use that excuse.  They have been saying the same thing about Vidor.  PNG is for real and they will be using the same phrase in the playoffs.  ;D

Agree with you...from the very beginning of the season, I felt good about Vidor and I'm glad you went in and took care of business with Lumberton.  Best of luck to you. I've never said PNG would make the playoffs, but, I'm very impressed with our team and feel certain, we'll be in the mix.  Will be a good game Friday with Livingston, but I feel PNG will come away with the "W".  The next week against Vidor witll be tough...PNG IS the real deal!

Guest pirates

png can't beat vidor

good lord.

;D I promise, not a Vidor fan  ;D

One of those made up names to make you think they are supporting a certain team.

Guest pirates

png can't beat vidor

good lord.

;D I promise, not a Vidor fan  ;D

One of those made up names to make you think they are supporting a certain team.

;D

Big difference between won't and can't.

I did not look at it that way. Thanks  ???  ;D

PNG can beat anyone in this district.  They are very good.  They have solid players with good size, a good offense and defense.  I was very very impressed with their offense.  They are still lacking a little discipline and made several mistakes that could have been avoidable but they are for real.  I think it will be very interesting to see how this all plays out.

Guest pirates

PNG has not beat anyone?  Vidor plays two private schools...and yet say we have not played anyone?  Wow!  Cant wait for the pirates to come to the reservation....

No where have I read comments from "Vidor Fans" about PNG and their schedule.  Nothing but respect from Vidor for PNG.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83