*Hardin vs. Anahuac/Anahuac wins 55-0/comments

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised at all. Glad everyone under estimated what AP had returning. Go look at the games and you will see that they are fast and disciplined. They returned 3 kids from a silver medal 4X100 meter relay team to the offense and both alternate legs to that relay team and all of them are on the field at key positions. They will have to be out muscled and smashed in the mouth, if someone can catch them. If you can't contain the speed, you will have problems beating them. By the way, they have been doing this without the all-state sophomore. So, they should only get better when he returns.

I thought the game would be closer as well, but Anahuac was just too much for the Hornets, turnovers or not!  Hardin moved the ball some, but looked beat from the get go and the score showed.  Not much playing time for Villemez - he looked good at times, but it wouldn't have mattered had he played the entire game.

Congrats to my Panthers and good luck to the Hornets the rest of the way.

Go AP!

Wow! Anahuac looked great! Huge offensive line, tons of speed! Hardin drove the ball down field actually pretty good, but turnovers killed us, I think it was 5 in the first half alone. I believe Villemez ended with close to 100 yards of offense, but didn't hardly play. I do think Anahuac could have scored 100 if they wanted to, hell there field goal kicker was at tailback in the 4th quarter! Good luck to Anahuac in the playoffs, may give some of their old foes a run for their money this year! One other note, this was a very clean game, good sportsmanship tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder