TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

Do you want to know who will win the Friday???

Read below to find out...

With almost 80% accuracy Toups Graphics does his best to predict the outcomes!

Regardless of my picks, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE YOUNG MEN on the field this Friday.

Play hard and DON'T STOP BELIEVING YOU WILL SUCCEED!

The predictions are at....

This is the hidden content, please

They are copied below

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS WEEK 5

20-4A

GAME OF THE WEEK

Vidor vs Lumberton

The Pirates sail the Black Pearl into Hardin County to take on the L-Train. Both defenses gave up huge junks of yardage and points last week. The Pirates offensive line will be the best Lumberton has seen all year. If Livingston clocked the Raiders for over 300 yards, the Pirates will go for over 400 yards of rushing. Look for the Pirates to score into the 40's while the Raiders try to keep up, but fall two touchdowns short. Vidor becomes the first district team to win in Lumberton in over two years and rebounds after losing a heart breaker to Central. Lumberton is still in the playoff mix with a very important win over Livingston.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

VIDOR 49 LUMBERTON 35

LC-M vs Central

The Bears two game winning streak will turn into a two game losing streak. The Jaguars survived in OT last week at the Babe and look for them to coast to victory this week. Central wins by at least three touchdowns and goes to 2 and 0 in district play.

Central 42 LC-M 14

Livingston vs Ozen

The Lions lost a huge game last week at home against the L-Train. Now they travel to Beaumont to take on the Panthers. Look for the Lions rushing offense to roll up over 300 yards again, but this time they will come out on top in the point total. The Lions roar back to the win column while Ozen falls back to 0.500.

Livingston 35 Ozen 28

Nederland vs PN-G

Nederland's coach has owned this rivalry over the last decade, but now the tribe has a new chief. Look for the tables to turn this year as the Indians will take the banged up Bulldogs to the pound. Nederland plays an inspired game and gives it their all, but PN-G has too many weapons this year. PN-G wins yet another home game and the drumming of Cherokee is heard louder and louder from the Sabine to the Trinity.

PN-G 28 Nederland 10

19-4A ACTION

Game of the Week

Goose Creek Memorial vs Crosby

The Cougars are roaring back into the win column. After a diabolical start they read the novel Jeckyl and Hyde and do a 180 degree turn. Last week GC Memorial made the wrong turn up HWY 146 and encountered stampeding Broncos. Unfortunately for the Patriots this week a trip down HWY 1942 will mean they lose in a cat fight to some Cougars. Crosby wins three in a row and continues their improvement.

Crosby 42 Goose Creek Memorial 21

Barbers Hill vs Kingwood Panthers

The Eagles have also found the winning ways of 19-4A to be easy flying. They are racking up frequent flyer miles in two landslide victories so far. This week the Eagles will win and continue to pile up their mileage points, while watching the best field goal kicker east of the Brazos kick three long field goals. The Eagles will soar over the landing 737's and go to a perfect 3 and 0 in district play, while the Panthers continue to impress teams with field goals.

Barbers Hill 35 Kingwood Panthers 16

Galena Park vs CE King

The Yellow Jackets were celebrating with tacos at Taco Bell last week after their first victory, meanwhile the Panthers are trying to figure out what has happened. As Crosby did two weeks ago, the Panthers make a trip to their local ACORN office where they are showed the way to victory. The Panthers rebound and finally get a district win. The Yellow Jackets once again fly into the bug zapper.

CE King 35 Galena Park 10

Dayton vs North Forest

The Broncos will be running at full steam. Look for Dayton's QB to get 1/3 of a thousand yards in total offense while the Broncos race across the goal line six times in the first half and four times in the second half. The 7th grade Ponies are called up to finish the Bulldogs off in the 4th quarter. Dayton stampedes to a 5 and 1 record in a 70 point shut out.

Dayton 70 North Forest 0

TOUPS GRAPHICS POWER RANKINGS

SEPTEMBER 26

Toups Graphics "Power Ranks" District 19-4A and 20-4A

The Power Rankings are based on how the district will finish and not current wins and losses.

19-4A

DAYTON BRONCOS

CROSBY

BARBERS HILL

GOOSE CREEK MEMORIAL

CE KING PANTHERS

KINGWOOD PARK

GALENA PARK

NORTH FOREST

20-4A

CENTRAL

VIDOR

PN-G

LUMBERTON

LIVINGSTON

OZEN

LC-M

NEDERLAND

WEEK 4 RESULTS

7 CORRECT 1 WRONG 87.5%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2009 RESULTS

41 CORRECT 11 WRONG - 78.5%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 53 AND 22 = 70%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%

GCM didn't have speed....man Toups were you paying attention to that game??  They had some really good speed at wideout and in the backfield.  Their problem was they were getting dominated at the line of scrimmage. 

Didn't impress me, I have seen quicker, Bay City had more speed overall than GC Memorial (especially Bay City's QB).

Guest Ranger83

I would strongly disagree with your assertion that GCM does not have any speed. I will concur that their speed was not on display last Friday night. Collins (4.3), Allen (4.4), Jacobs (4.5), Wood (4.6), Larson (4.6), etc...can only show speed when they have possession of the football. The Super Secret Offense did not utilize the speed they do possess. As for this Friday's game: We'll see what happens.

Crosby by 14 (remember the reverse psychology ;))

And Crosby has that much more speed??  I'd agree with all of your picks except that one and I don't think Vidor is going to beat Lumberton either.

how do you see the score?

I know that wasn't directed at me but, I think Vidor will win by a TD.

I lean that direction as well.

I'm not sold on either teams D.... just by what I've read and heard, so I think it will be pretty high scoring.

Vidor doesn't have near the overall team speed that Livingston had last year.  I'm still not sold on Vidor regardless of what they did to Central (who I'm still not sold on either).  I thought Lumberton would be the best team in 20 - 4A this year and I'm sticking to that until proven wrong.  That being said....I'll be attending the game instead of trying to make my way out of North Forest at 10 on a Friday so I'll get to see Vidor up close.

Vidor doesn't have near the overall team speed that Livingston had last year.  I'm still not sold on Vidor regardless of what they did to Central (who I'm still not sold on either).  I thought Lumberton would be the best team in 20 - 4A this year and I'm sticking to that until proven wrong.  That being said....I'll be attending the game instead of trying to make my way out of North Forest at 10 on a Friday so I'll get to see Vidor up close.

We'll just have to prove everyone wrong just like we do every year. 

Central has been on top of my Power Rankings the last three weeks.

Still think Central is #1 and Vidor is #2 when it is all done.

Tonight we will find out a lot about Lumberton.

Dang Soulja that wasn't a slight at Central....just last week made me question....

Big surprise of last week - Vidor put up 56 points on anybody much less Central

Bigger surprise - Central putting up 57

I'm used to Central winning hard fought defensive battles to the tune of 17-10.

Dang Soulja that wasn't a slight at Central....just last week made me question....

Believe it or not, Vidor's offense is that good.  They are big, mean,and have great blocking assignments.  Our offense have suprised me so far.  Our numbers are far surpassing the numbers from last year...

Believe it or not, Vidor's offense is that good.  They are big, mean,and have great blocking assignments.  Our offense have suprised me so far.  Our numbers are far surpassing the numbers from last year...

No doubt... if that D ends up where it was last year... Yikes :o

I have no idea about our 20-4A top 4. My Tribe has a good O and an excellent D but we have got to cut down the mistakes, which are killing what could end up being a very very good team. Vidor and central either have awesome offenses or bad D or both. Maybe the D just performed badly last friday? We will see as district plays out and will learn very much about our teams this week and in the weeks to come.

Crosby 42 Goose Creek Memorial 21. GCM will make it closer than this Crosby 35 GCM 28

Barbers Hill 35 Kingwood Panthers 16. Should be a blow out BH 42 KP 9

CE King 35 Galena Park 10. Much closer game I say GP 35 CE King 31

Dayton 70 North Forest 0. I think Dayton pulls the dogs off early! Dayton 49 NF 0 it will be 42-0 at the half

Hey BH Fan...

Enjoy watching the Eagles win big!

The field goal kicker from KW Park is AWEsome!

If....

You hear a large rumbling sound, you just might think it is that low flying 747 coming into a landing at Bush airport, but...

It is actually the sound of some huge Broncos stampeding down Mesa Road, in a couple of weeks BH will be going directly into and under that stampede.  :D

Hey BH Fan...

If....

You hear a large rumbling sound, you just might think it is that low flying 747 coming into a landing at Bush airport, but...

It is actually the sound of some huge Broncos stampeding down Mesa Road, in a couple of weeks BH will be going directly into and under that stampede.   :D

I tell you I cant wait!!! The Broncos are the measuring stick for 19 4A and I can't wait to see how we measure up!! After this KP game it is time to see what the Eagles got! GCM, Dayton then Crosby. Goodluck with the massacre this weekend, but just remember to be kind ;D

Hey BH Fan...

If....

It is actually the sound of some huge Broncos stampeding down Mesa Road, in a couple of weeks BH will be going directly into and under that stampede.   :D

I tell you I cant wait!!! The Broncos are the measuring stick for 19 4A and I can't wait to see how we measure up!! After this KP game it is time to see what the Eagles got! GCM, Dayton then Crosby. Goodluck with the massacre this weekend, but just remember to be kind ;D

tough stretch!!! BH plus those three make up the 4 playoff spots, IMO.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami