Silsbee basketball just got a little bit better!

AggiesAreWe

Chris Davis.....Rings a bell..Hey, I went to school with Chris..Long hair, wore a concert shirt just about every other day to school, tatoo on his ankle..We were all scared of his dad, big rough guy who drank alot of beer and had a huge beard...I saw him rain 3's one day in p.e. when the coach tried to find him one day to see if he was trying out for the team, he was found smoking out in the smoking pit beside the school...Kinda crazy...When he finally came to try out, it was like Travolta in Grease, trying to beat everybody up after they stole the ball from him...Is this the same Chris..that dude had some potential!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point is people can give a RATS BUTT what Chris Davis is doing these days....Really...When it comes to me, you and everyone else feels that they can critique what I say, what I do, what MYTEAM is doing, and quite frankly its gets pretty darn old.  You and your HJ comrades talk about the same thing over and over....DV this and DV that....Man get off of me! Find someone else, please! Even when I happen to say something POSITIVE about you and your good ole boys, you all find SOMETHING in it thats just so wrong...tired of it...How about this? You and your boys have an issue with the REAL ME? Come see me and lets work it out....this internet stuff, going back and forth gets old....Face me and say what you gotta say...If not....leave me and it alone...How about that?

See short.  It is posts like this that make me relapse.  However, I am going to prove to you I am working hard in my rehabilitation and not respond publicly!

Sit Indian style count to ten... and reapeat "WOO-SAAH" 5 times...  It is very relaxing and will help you deal with the relapse urges!

Thanks so much.  That did it short.  I may have to start paying you for this advice.  Simply amazing!!!

No thanks needed... I just expect you therapy payment in the mail on the 10th of every month!

Guest spinks

Chris Davis.....Rings a bell..Hey, I went to school with Chris..Long hair, wore a concert shirt just about every other day to school, tatoo on his ankle..We were all scared of his dad, big rough guy who drank alot of beer and had a huge beard...I saw him rain 3's one day in p.e. when the coach tried to find him one day to see if he was trying out for the team, he was found smoking out in the smoking pit beside the school...Kinda crazy...When he finally came to try out, it was like Travolta in Grease, trying to beat everybody up after they stole the ball from him...Is this the same Chris..that dude had some potential!

Now this is funny.  Only thing that guy and this Chris Davis have in common is raining 3's.  I am 29 and still cannot grow a beard!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Veronica Corningstone
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="659015" timestamp="1254240213"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=60036.msg659012#msg659012 date=1254239949]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=60036.msg658991#msg658991 date=1254237875]
It has been confirmed, '6"3 senior QB Jeremy Johnson will play basketball this season. JJ played part of his soph. year but not last year. This will be a great addition to the Tiger basketball team. Jeremy can hoop.

Looking forward to seeing him on the hardwood this year.
[/quote]ho-hum! Wait till Silsbee run up to HF :D
[/quote]

Yep, running clock in second half after Silsbee is up by 40 at halftime. This goes for both football and basketball. ;) ;D

Silsbee winning by an average of 50 over the Horns the last couple of years will not change this year, I am afraid.
[/quote]Im afraid you might be wrong about this year...it will be a little closer than the past

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="SHSTIGER" post="710308" timestamp="1258426559"]
AAW, in what role do you see JJ playing this year?
[/quote]

He'll play a wing, with emphasis on attacking the basket. He'll be another good defender like Lane with his length.

You'll see Silsbee at times with this size on the court all at once, '6"3, '6"3, '6"4, '6"7,'6"8.

Guest ST4life
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="710375" timestamp="1258430032"]
[quote author=SHSTIGER link=topic=60036.msg710308#msg710308 date=1258426559]
[/quote]

He'll play a wing, with emphasis on attacking the basket. He'll be another good defender like Lane with his length.

You'll see Silsbee at times with this size on the court all at once, '6"3, '6"3, '6"4, '6"7,'6"8.
[/quote]
Holy Moly!!!  ::)

[/quote]

[/quote]Are you sure this is not juco?.......I may want to see some birth certificates.....

Guest stevenash
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep and you may be better off that way because a certain trash talked will not be getting technicals assessed against himself/team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics