A message from Lionfan

Lionfan

Congrats to the Raiders and all their loyal fans what a great game between two well coached football teams.

I know our facilities are not the best but we had many needs to address since the arrival of coach Rowe and we have accomplished the most important passing a bond for a new high school and establishing a winning football program and hopefully in the not too distant future we will get a new stadium.

I was so proud of the Lions effort last night against a good Lumberton squad and I promise you the Livingston Lions will come to play every Friday night for the rest of the 20-4A schedule.

They will do their part to make 20-4A one of the most competitive district races in the state good luck to everyone and remember the people of Livingston have nothing but respect for the passion for football in southeast Texas.

As far as all those predictions of Livingston finishing next to last in 20-4A I hope were laid to rest last night.

Lionfan

Good Post Lion Fan.....Livingston is the real deal and will beat some good teams!!! Game was one of the best Ive seen in awhile!!!  and believe me loinfan as much trash talk there was last week, lumberton knew we had a hard row to hoe....Good luck to the Loins!! o and #21 is a Player, look like a waterbug on then field..hard to tackle..

Lionfan: First, give me your honest opinion of your announcer.

Second, I appreciate your posts and I think everyone understands the situation in Livingston.

Lastly, although every team in 20-4A is tough, my prediction is that Livingston will join Vidor, Lumberton, and Central in the playoffs.

Your thoughts?

I can't comment on the announcer I don't hear much from the PA because I'm doing the radio call and can't hear with the head sets on. Sounds like she may have gotten a little carried away but hell so did I.

As for the playoffs mostly I agree with your picks but I would also include PNG in the mix.

If it is true that Lumberton has one of the better  run defenses in the district then the Lions should be able to score enough points to secure a playoff spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124