Did anyone watch the Vidor @ Central game on TV ?

Guest kellybulldawg

I thought it crossed the plane too..but that's the breaks.

Never have I seen our stands change emotions so quickly. It seemed pretty obvious he was in, no need for a ref, so we're all cheering our butts off, then the silence fell as the ref's move in...Why? they didn't need to go in..ball crosses the plane, it's good.

It just sickens me that young men can try so hard to achieve victory and a blind ref ruins it for them.

I'm officialy on the Vidor bandwagon.

Your supposed to root for your fellow Beaumont school!  ;D

I will root for Central from now on.  ;D

Anyone who was in attendance at this game should report the UIL violating intentionally biased call at the last play of overtime when the Vidor player was clearly over the goal and the intentional Central biased clock management to the UIL director by dropping an email to him at [email protected]

Please include that it pertains to district 20-4A

He is awaiting to hear more reports.

If anyone has the video of the 2 pt conversion from the TV other otherwise, please include this as an attachment to the email and send to:

[email protected]

This type of game manangement at that stadium happens often and other schools deserve the opportunity to compete fairly against a Beaumont school.

Anyone who was in attendance at this game should report the UIL violating intentionally biased call at the last play of overtime when the Vidor player was clearly over the goal and the intentional Central biased clock management to the UIL director by dropping an email to him at [email protected]

If anyone has the video of the 2 pt conversion from the TV other otherwise, please include this as an attachment to the email and send to:

[email protected]

This type of game manangement at that stadium happens often and other schools deserve the opportunity to compete fairly against a Beaumont school.

??? I know this post doesn't reflect on the majority of the vidor fan base. They showed me more class then this last night ::)

[email protected]

The clock management did not effect the game.  The last play?  His forward progress was stopped and the whistle was blown.    ::) ::)

Guest rykerx144

[email protected]

This is probably one of the worst cases of poor sportsmanship I have ever seen!!   High School football games are won or lost on the field not through the media and the day this happens is the day high school football loses everything it stands for and we might as well quit spending out tax money on it.  If you feel you have a complaint fine, send your information and complaint to the UIL and leave it off here, this is not the place for it.   There is a difference between giving your opinion on a thread about a particular call and recruiting poor sportsmanship in a well respected forum.  Have some respect!

[email protected]

This is the worst that I have seen.  I can bet this guy is not from Vidor and if he is then we will run him out.  I can tell you this, after editing the tapes last night and watching the game ending play.

WE DID NOT GET IN

[email protected]

WHAT A JOKE.... >:(

One more thing on the officials from last night.  The officials were from the Houston chapter.  They could careless of the out come of this game.  I really think "and I was on the field" that these men did an outstanding job for the young men from Vidor and Central.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami